Dreams Feedback šŸ¤“

Weā€™re constantly improving Dreams and are always interested in hearing our playersā€™ thoughts about how to improve and build upon what we have. If youā€™d like to suggest how something could be better in Dreams, hereā€™s the place to do it. Make sure to check to see if anyone else is already discussing the topic.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Non-random Imp Customization

Now that there are so many different imp parts, when using the Imp Carousel itā€™s very time consuming scrolling through thousands of random imps to get to the imp you want. If there were a way to choose an impā€™s color, eye shape, eye size, mouth shape, and accessories then people would be able to make the exact imp they want using pieces theyā€™ve unlocked from Imp Quests.

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Would be nice if replies to comments were shown under/next to original message or question + notifications for replies

A really integral part of dreams is the community/collaborative aspect. Commenting and general interaction on the platform is a really fun part of dreams but at the moment I feel like the way the commenting system works makes communication more frustrating than it needs to be.

In my opinion this is mainly due to two things:

1. Right now replies to comments on creations don't show up next to the original comment, instead they appear in chronological order with all other comments. This makes it harder to discuss and communicate.

2. You also don't get a notification when someone replies to yourā€¦

154 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Donā€™t mark an element as remixed when using Save as New Element

Itā€™s really frustrating that ā€œsave as new creationā€ now makes a remix connection. I canā€™t sever remix connections between my own creations. I want to release a microchip that started its life in a character Iā€™m not ready to release, yet I canā€™t release the microchip without releasing the character because it was marked as a remix! It wasnā€™t like this in previous versions, previously if I used Save as New Creation I could upload it without worries.

Even if I delete the tainted piece that started its life in the character, or if I delete every single thing inā€¦

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. allow us to use our own created items in the homespace and not just premade ones only.

the home space is better now with more items and options but we need the ability to use our own items that we made, that's the real way to express ourselves to be creative on our home space.

125 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Trending System

Hey, guys! I have been playing Dreams ever since the early access days and I'm very happy to see the masses have a blast now with the official release.

Here's the issue, though: I understand that trending games are the most played games of the day but... what happens is that meme and superhero games that have 3k plays but only 100 likes are absolutely overshadowing great creations that have like 200 likes but only have, for example, 400 plays. The difference between likes-per-play is abysmal, right? Would you rather show the world the absolute best creations Dreams can offerā€¦

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Need ability to disable certain types of notifications please.

Need ability to disable certain types of notifications please. Collab invites, comments on creations, and "playername sent creationname to you" notifications are all getting lost in a sea of likes.

Would very much appreciate being able to turn on/off the "playername liked creationname" notifications.

Also I miss being able to see the "playername used yourcreation-name" in their creation notifications, from earlier in the Early Access and beta. If that could be toggled on/off also that would be nice.

Picture attached is a screenshot of me having 100 notifications (pretty sure it was probably over 100 and maybe 100 is aā€¦

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. There needs to be a way to report bad-faith creations (eg. theft) and actions that are bad for the community

As discussed here previously: https://feedback.indreams.me/forums/917434-dreams-how-do-i/suggestions/37553812-reporting-creation-theft?tracking_code=182596993afed4950953179f4eae58c1

It's kinda bad form to post this again, but I feel like it's more vital now that ever with the influx of new power-hungry players.

There is currently no way of reporting non-remixes, where they've remixed something someone took a long time making, made no changes, then stuck it in a dream as if they made the whole thing.

And also people that just put other people's dreams in their dream with no additions or reason to include it beyond pretending they made it, for the likes and followers.

Currently there is no way ofā€¦

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Would be nice if we could pin 1-3 creations to our feed

I have made a portfolio collection, and it would be nice if that could always be found at the start of my feed. Being able to pin a few things to the start of the feed would make it easier to show off what we want to quickly and easier for the visitor.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Notifications needs tabs

Iā€™m sure I mentioned this in the beta, but with full release, I think this more important than ever.

There should be filters/tabs for your notifications. They shouldnā€™t all be in one list.

Should be able to scroll through all types separately.

Likes, Comments, Used in, Shared with you, Collaboration requests...... etc

So you select comments for example and can scroll through all comment notifications.
    Iā€™d hate to miss a comment from someone, as I always like and answer back.

Also you need to be able to go back to where you were in the list like you used toā€¦

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Default Collection for Creation Page

I swear if I have to scroll through a giant list of my creations again to find something I did and can't remember the name of I'm going to die.

Can we PLEASE get a Little Big Planet Style "Earth" collection where when you create and save a new creation you place it on a Collection/Map of all your stuff, you could also have a "Public" one where you put published creations.

This should of been in the game since the beginning, I'm sure it's been put here before but It's been heavily discussed among the communities I am in.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. The ability to hide dreams by tag or search word

The ability to hide dreams by tag or search word Such as hide dreams about ā€œmemesā€ or ā€œsonicā€ and ā€œwarrioā€

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Can we please get an option to show likes over 50 in the notifications?

After the update, likes on your creations over 50 are no longer being shown. I very much like seeing likes, as many users of social media will testify. I would like an option in the settings where you can choose what kind of notifications to show or not. I miss the joy of seeing likes, I miss the feedback on my creations. It feels empty now. Also I miss getting notifications when someone uses my assets in their creations.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Boolean operators in search (+/-, AND, NOT, "", etc.)

In an ever-growing community library, the ability to fine-tune a search is more of a necessity. Say a dreamer was looking for dreams about wars. The search results would contain mostly dreams that they're not looking for. But results would be much more accurate if that dreamer was able to search for: wars -star

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Names clickable in Scoreboards

When viewing scoreboards, you should be able to click on a name to go to their profile.
    Also there is a filter for friends, but should also have a filter for followers and following. As it would be nice to see where people are that you know, but not necessarily friends on PSN

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. You now automatically move to the front of your notification cue after checking a link further behind in your notification cue

This did not happen in Early Access, it does now. If you have many notifications and scroll through them and click on one of the users who liked your level, you will be pushed back to the beginning of your notification cue after you have checked on the user. It used to just put you back to where you were in the cue.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Advance warning when Remixing private creations

I believe this is intended behavior and not a bug, however this seems like an easy mistake for creators to make, so I think a prompt would be helpful.
    If you remix anything that contains a Private creation, that private object becomes baked into the genealogy. Even if itā€™s selected entirely through Update Mode and deleted, it still appears in the genealogy and prevents a Public release
    https://youtu.be/QJjyHATBn_A
    Same applies to saving a selection as a new creation
    https://youtu.be/kY3eIge81Mg

What Iā€™m suggesting is a warning to creators when they start editing a Remixed creation that contains something private, or whenā€¦

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Dreams needs a ā€œdonateā€ button

Dreams needs a ā€œdonateā€ button so people can support creations & creators.

This would result in more fully developed concepts, & keep creators returning to the platform. It would also likely attract smaller developers to the platform.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Please allow us to minimise the search filters in Dream Shaping

Previously in Dream Shaping, I was able to enter search criteria for elements (eg. "Elements + Newest". I could then press circle to minimise the search criteria, and enlarge the elements so that they could be seen clearly as I browsed through.

Now, pressing circle returns to the Dream Shaping menu (with the larger tiles etc).

It would be nice to be able to set the criteria for a search, and then minimise the search filter fields in order to make the elements larger and easier to see.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. Anti name/tag filter

Let us have in the settings tags/names of dreams we don't want at all. For example, putting wario there will remove all mentions of wario for you (that you will mostly see the impact on in new trending dreams)
    (Now i know someone posted a similar idea but i posted on the discord server long time ago and my idea is not just in the search menu)

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to exclude tags or keywords

we should have the ability to exclude tags or keywords like Wario or Shrek so that we no longer have to see all the memes coming up on our UI

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base