Dreams Feedback šŸ¤“

Weā€™re constantly improving Dreams and are always interested in hearing our playersā€™ thoughts about how to improve and build upon what we have. If youā€™d like to suggest how something could be better in Dreams, hereā€™s the place to do it. Make sure to check to see if anyone else is already discussing the topic.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reporting entries as unrelated to theme on Community Jam

On the recent community jam, half the entries I was shown were completely unrelated to the theme. I think there should be a way to vote it as ā€œunrelated to themeā€ so if it gets voted this way many times then it isnā€™t shown. I started voting the Jams based on related or not related because to me a bad creation related to the theme is better than a great creation thatā€™s completely unrelated.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. CoMmunity Jam auto filter

If a creation is skipped and has no likes after X amount of plays, it gets dropped from the jam.
    This would mean most people wouldnā€™t see the low effort / off topic creations and make the voting experience a lot less tedious.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. There should not be an achievement for entering a Community Jam

I saw a jam entry that was blank and just said 'sorry, this is for an achievement.

also lots of players upload their ancient kits for some reason, probably to take care of multiple trophies at once

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. CoMmunity jam issues & suggested fixes

I reported potential issues with the CoMmunity jam way back in the early days of the beta and these issues have become worse spoiling this aspect of the dreams experience. Many no longer engage in entering, playing or voting in the Jams due to the presence of so much spam.
    I played through over 500 entries in the recent Love jam of which only 27% were actually on theme, I include simple heart sculpts as these entrants had respected the process.
    Many of the spam entries were people chasing the You're a contender imp quest, some doubling down by throwingā€¦

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Mm, why did you un-acknowledge my bug?

I posted this bug a few weeks ago.

https://feedback.indreams.me/forums/917431-dreams-bugs/suggestions/41479720-paint-mode-bugs-blinking-and-surface-snap-not-wor

Mm acknowledge it and asked me to replicate it again and sent a video of it, which I did. Then all of the sudden, you guys just "un-acknowledged" it. Why?

If you don't care about fixing it you might just delete my entire post and pretend no one is experiencing it. Or, is it because it was reported in March and you guys just haven't cared enough to fix it? I really am just curious about this. If you don't want people to come across this you would have to deleteā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Add My Preferences menu whilst viewing a Community Jam entry

When I'm playing Community Jam entries, there are a lot of entries that have varying levels of audio.

I want to be able to change the volume settings as well as controller sensitivity on the fly when I'm viewing some of these entries, but to go back to the entry selection page and open up preferences is a hassle, especially because some dreams in these entries are much longer and don't include checkpoints or saving etc etc. This doesn't seem to be a problem when I'm playing online levels or Arts dream oh, so I'm trying to understand why thisā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Community Jam entry for previous Jam

Ok, this is kind of weird and I'm unsure where to post it and couldn't find any topics relating to this specifically. Right now I'm looking through the "In the Woods" community jam and I came across not just 1 but 3 entries that definitly fall into "Rythm" which was the previous Jam. (About 1 every 10-15 entries)

I mean, these entries aren't just music they have a very obvious "Rythm" theme to them. They wouldn't normally stand out so much but they are really well done. Plus not a single element be it the music choice or animation haveā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. What a waste of time Jams are

Can something be done about the idiots who submit dreams that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject? Plus the fact that you can only see 5 random Dreams at a time makes it nearly impossible for people to get to see the games that deserve to be there. I submitted the game I have been working on for 3 months in the imaginary sports because it is a futuristic soccer type game. I have been through about 20 games so far & only about 3 were actually anything to do with sports & mine didn't appear at allā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Seperate Community Jam for Homespace items to be added by Mm

Most people want to add their own stuff to the Homespace. My assumption is that the Homesapce has a limited thermometer than edit mode to assure that later added multiplayer works flawlessly in it (?).

But an alternative could be a separate community jam just for Homespace items. Where Mm decides what to add to the available items.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. HOMEspace (Social Art Gallery Lobbies) 6/10/20

(copied from reddit)

This Booth-Template concept (DreamsCon) is like proof of concept for exactly what I was hoping could become a PS Home- style social lobby when they roll out multiplayer!

What they're doing is releasing a template for a booth and putting thermometer restrictions on the remix, so that altogether it can co-exist in the grander Expo, right?

Imagine the same concept- certain dream shapes that players contribute to, say, a jam, could be put on public display in a social lobby where all of the thermometer restrictions are set. Basically a dynamic art gallery where people can runā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Jam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. you should add a section of CoCommunity Creations in dreams.. that will display what your development team is playing or finds interesting

i was watching the youtube on dreams cocommunity creations... and really like the series.. but i cannot find the dream collections that your team showcasing during those community youtube events... it would be nice if there was a quick way to get to the cocommunity creations 1--33 so i can try out some of that cool content on the dreams game. perhaps there is and i just have not found the place or link where the cocommunity creations collections are stored..

well anyway... really cool and fun ps4 game... loved the LBP series too...

scuzzod

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Published upcoming Community Jam themes two or three jams ahead.

Announce upcoming Community Jam themes two or three jams ahead. This will allow game makers to have more time to make polished games. Quality games usually takes longer to make than other types. This will also help those who have less gaming time no matter what types of dreams they are making.

For example, on March 24th, announce themes for that week as well as April 7th and 21th.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base