Dreams Feedback šŸ¤“

Weā€™re constantly improving Dreams and are always interested in hearing our playersā€™ thoughts about how to improve and build upon what we have. If youā€™d like to suggest how something could be better in Dreams, hereā€™s the place to do it. Make sure to check to see if anyone else is already discussing the topic.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hi, sry about my english. Dreams is der Hammer ;-)... my Problem is.. my puppet do a kick, in edit mode it locks perfect but in play mode it

hi, sry about my english. Dreams is the Hammer ;-)... my Problem is.. my puppet do a kick, in edit mode it locks perfect but in play mode it stops in the middle - ends up when the knee is up.
    when my puppet do a split, in edit mode is perfect but in play mode the puppet do crazy split with legs over the Head. please help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. In collaborations, the ā€œthumbs upā€ button occupies the place where the Edit Mode button usually lives

Have User B create an element and add User A as a collaborator.
    As User A, enter view mode on that element.
    The Edit Mode button is no longer the leftmost button, instead, Thumbs Up is there.

This is a muscle memory issue, I find myself constantly clicking the thumbs up button by accident when attempting to return to edit mode on the collaborated scene because it is the leftmost button. Please always let Edit Mode be the leftmost item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Pre-made 2D Character

I need to make a flat 2d figure but it's hard. I would like a Pre-made 2D Character like the blank, or deulux puppets to custumise and bend to my will.

Also maby make it so that if you add a 3D object to the guy, the game would smoosh the 3D object to be 2D! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Puppets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Giant Sculptures Not Being See Through

I am trying to make a canyon but when I sized it up, anything that was in the distance I could see through to the sky. Please add option not to have this happen. I think we need the option for better render distance in this instance.

P.s Sorry for all caps on mutiplayer.
    P.s.s For Hollow slider, the hole slider puts a hole right throught the object. The hollow slider makes it a empty box, and no entrys to the middle, good for makeing rooms.
    p.s.s Thanks for comenting on my stuff TAPgilles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Art Modes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Disabling Feedback

It would be amazing if you could add an option when releasing a creation (Dream, element, etc.) to disable feedback and what I mean by that is to disable comments, feedback, bugs but not all of them at once, but to disable what you want and keep what you like, such as disabling feedback and comments but keeping bugs. Just a suggestion...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Creating with a workspace

So, when we start a new creation, it brings us to a new scene with the default sculpt in the scene. It would be nice to create our own workspace and when we create a new scene, it would have our workspace so we can test our logic or characters, just like the ones in the tutorials.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Create Mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. More VR smooth locomotion options

Currently the default movement scheme has HMD look based movement, so you move in the direction you are looking. This is not the most popular setting, as many players like to look around freely while moving, keeping just L2 for movement direction. This way you can go for a stroll and take in the sights at the same time. A simple toggle off for HMD based movement should do the trick.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Camera & Controls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Text displayer resizable primitives instead of just icons and text boxes

Right now to create custom shapes for a UI out of the text displayers etc, you have to try to fit together the closest icons to the primitives you want to use, with the text box on its own being the only thing that can be fully resized rather than just scaled up or down at a uniform ratio.
    If we could have primitive shapes such as circles, triangles, etc and were able to drag all four corners to stretch the vector, that would make UI creation much quicker and easier than trying to build out of text boxes andā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Move and scale several text displayers as one

It would make life much easier for making a game UI to be able to select several text displayers, maybe group them together, then be able to move them and scale them on the screen as one.

Right now if you have several elements making up a menu, for example, it's a nightmare if you need to move or resize it. Especially as the grid is for the 3D space even for on-screen text displayers, which makes it pretty useless, though the grid issue is covered in someone else's feedback post.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Dreamsurfing need an update in settings

So the one thing that i keep seeing nonstop everytime i go into dreamsurfing, is the constant meme, spongbob, wario nonsense one very single "thread" . It would be REALLY useful if there was an option to "blacklist" certain words from your dreamsurfing queue. So for example, if there was a way that if you input "spongebob" into this new "setting", you would not see any game or project using the name "Spongebob".

That is one of the main reasons i cannot stand dreamsurfing, just seeing the same stuff over and over again, when i really want to see theā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Dreams VR Collabed projects issue

So one thing that ive encountered that I find beyond annoying, is the way the VR compatible mechanic is introduced in Dreams. Even when there are 6-7 people working together for a game, where 80% of them has VR, but the "original creator" does not, it completely prevents us to be able to introduce a VR mode to the game. There has to be a better way for this.

Is it not possible to create a system that checks for the people involved wether it has been play-tested in VR, to still allow us to add that feature? And notā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding multiplayer to DREAMS

WE NEED SPLITSCREEN. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A PARTY OF FOUR+ AND PLAY DREAMS TOGETHER LIKE LBP3. MOST IMPORTANTLY BE ABLE TO WORK TOGETHER ON CREATIONS SEE YOUR FRIENDS IMPS MAKE STUFF IN A SCENE STEP BY STEP, CORRECT THEM, ETC!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE THIS!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Wireless receiver: set blend mode

If wireless receivers had a blend mode setting, much like L1+X to set a wire blend mode, it would enable some useful functionality. Specifically I would like to be able to stamp lots of objects in the scene and blend their positions without connecting wires to all of them.

Currently, wireless receivers appear to act like they are in Overwrite mode (take the largest value) when multiple transmitters are in range.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. TEXTURE UPDATE

I have found the that making textures on stuff is hard and takes to long to make. This update will get around that and here's how!

Simply go to modes, and select Texture, there you could draw a tiny piece of texture (realilistic stone) you could save that to your textures if you ever want to use that again. To use it, you could select some object with it and the game would take the texture, duplicate it into a wraping paper and wrap the object you could also spray it on like the spraypaint thing. We could be ableā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Art Modes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Sculpture Traslucentse Slider

I know you got translucent flecks for windows, but what if I wanted to make a Ice sculpture. Pleas add!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Anoying Feedback

When I hit Post idea on a HOLLOW SLIDER the post idea did it's thing but my feed back was still here (I though it would go away) and I could post it again. Do it again same reasalt, spam it SAME REASALT. Later found out that I had posted the same thing over and over. Ply fix

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. HOLLOW SLIDER

Lasy people like me don't want to place an object, place another PERFECTLY in the middle, shrink it, and hollow out the middle. INSTEAD we want to select a shape go the the place with softblend, and use a slider to hollow it out! If you like my idea vote it so dreams sees it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HOLLOW SLIDER

Lasy people like me don't want to place an object, place another PERFECTLY in the middle, shrink it, and hollow out the middle. INSTEAD we want to select a shape go the the place with softblend, and use a slider to hollow it out! If you like my idea vote it so dreams sees it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Art Modes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. HOLLOW SLIDER

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HOLLOW SLIDER

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base