A Camera that takes an In-game photo that is converted into a Flecks Picture that uses Flecks as pixels,
- This would apply the Camera's photos color information on to the Flecks surface.
- The Fleck Photo could be used as completed Textures, Sprite, and Pre-Rendered Backgrounds, etc.
- Changing the pictures Flecks size would effect the Flecks Picture resolution.
- Style mode, Effects mode. etc could be used to edit the Flecks Photo.
- The Flecks Photo could be made out of a Sculpt or Paint. Their unique properties could be applied and edited. ie Tint Amount, Color Saturation, Hue Cycle, Opacity, Finish, Shininess / Roughness, waxiness / Metalness, Glow, etc.
- A Sculpt Flecks Photo would be applied on all of the faces of a Cube or Cone and so on as a warped and curved picture, an option to size the Sculpt it to fit Flecks Photo could fix the distortion for some of the Shape types, having a Blend Photos Edges and Tiling options would help with Texturing Sculpts. different Flecks Photos could be applied to each individual Shape in Sculpt Mode this would add a Fleck Photo Properties Menu to any Shape with the Flecks Photo Texture on it.
- The Camera could also be applied to an in-game video recording, that is done like an animated GIF using Flecks Photos. Making an Animated Flecks Photo possible.
- Having a Live Camera that could have the Flecks Photo that acts like a monitor showing whatever the Camera sees in real-time.
- Importing of picture and video that could be converted into a Flecks Photo or Video.
Brilliant, I had the same idea! In LBP (and LBP Karting) you could make something fairly complex (like a cityscape), take a photo, then import that photo into your level. It allowed complex, detailed backgrounds without using all the thermo needed for the actual sculpting information. The potential applications for something similar within Dreams are many and varied, so I hope they implement this function as soon as possible!