Dreams Feedback šŸ¤“

Weā€™re constantly improving Dreams and are always interested in hearing our playersā€™ thoughts about how to improve and build upon what we have. If youā€™d like to suggest how something could be better in Dreams, hereā€™s the place to do it. Make sure to check to see if anyone else is already discussing the topic.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VR comfort mode detection

Can we have a way to detect if a player has comfort mode on when playing our creations?
    I have a game that scrolls sideways. I have set up the cameras to be very smooth and slow, but when comfort mode is on, it jerks sideways every metre, which couldnā€™t be a better option (maybe) in that circumstance. But if I could set up stationary cameras myself, and have them active when someone is in comfort mode, that would be great.
    It wouldnā€™t override the comfort settings. We would just be able to set up our games to work betterā€¦

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. VR Snap Turning

The game's current VR comfort option ties third person walking and snap turning together, such that when comfort mode is turned off, we can have smooth walking but we lose the snap turning. I think we should be able to have smooth walking but optionally keep the snap turning on. This is better for motion sickness, since lateral movement is a different sensation from spinning. But it can also be better for some people like myself who would rather just quickly reorient their forward direction and otherwise rely on their head for turning, rather than having two different inputs forā€¦

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Hover over a name in credits to see exactly what they contributed and allow us to find and use it easier

Would very much love to be able to see what exactly someone has contributed to a level in the credits. Let's say I really love that specific bench and would like to use it . I could just go to the credits and see it was made by this person and bam! Now I can use it .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keyboard and mouse

I have Touretteā€™s syndrome which makes it impossible to use motion controls and I think mouse and keyboard would be much better than using controller analogue sticks to create in game. Would you guys be able to add mouse and keyboard support?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pin a picture in game while you create?

I would like to be able to upload a real picture to an in game post to look at as a reference while I sculpt in vr please?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to save creations locally on HDD for offline play

Dreams is missing a very important feature.

There should be an option to save creations locally on your hard disk, to play creations while in offline mode.

There should be also statistics so creators could see how many people downloaded their creations (the best way to see how many people really liked their game to the point to download on their PS4).

This could also greatly help players to find easily their favourite creations, instead of wasting time trying to remember the name of a specific creation.

Internet is not always available for everyone, the ability to save creations offlineā€¦

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Learn to sculpt the bust in vr with kareem,please unblock it .

I would very much love to be able to learn how to sculpt the male bust with the awesome Kareem in vr mode please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download Games Or buy/sell to marketplace?

My internet is horrible and laggy.
    If i could have my games on a disc or digital download it could be sellable. Im concerned that my game is doomed to be lost in the dreamiverse. I wish that dreams would become a marketplace, especially during these weird times. I wish dreams was like itch.io where you can paying for a game is optional just in case you feel supportive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Color blindness + animating IK/FK

Hi guys. I do a lot of characters and animation. I've been here since early access, but only just currently I found out there's actually a visual aid difference between animating with FK and IK. I simply do not see it, no matter how close I get to the TV, which is why I switch between dualshock and moves when animating.

The problem: The simple noise and imp spin is too subtle a sign when changing between these two modes. We could use with a "permanent" indicator as with the "recording" icon on the right when editing a keyframe.

Suggestionā€¦

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow past scenes to remember things for future scenes

Wouldn't it be great if for example your puppet gets a power up or an upgrade in the last scene, and when they play the next they still have it?
    I think that would be awesome, this feature is the only thing that can make my idea possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want a setting that can brighten the screen.

I want a setting that can brighten the screen. Especially when streaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Full screen audio creation for accessibility

I would love to be able to create audio Creations full screen. It's extremely hard for me with my disability to position the camera so everything fits on screen. I do realize there's a button at the top that will lock the screen in place once I have the camera positioned correctly. But then if I want to add more space on my timeline I have to go and readjust just everything again.

It would be much easier (for me) if I could just make the timeline full screen and add extra space if I needed it via the numberā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Signal filtering

First of i love your game! Not enough good things can be said about it!

Unfortunately I have shaky hands so the gyro in the dualshock is way to sensitive, i have tried reducing it fully but then the movement is SO slow! My idea would be to have a signal filtering option to remove "static" from the input.
    I have no idea if this is even possible in real time but it would be great for us with tremors and others I am sure

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. [Repost] There is hidden programming for joystick settings that is unchangeable, such as the deadzone. Please add more options for this.

https://youtu.be/1Bo0uqM3YWM

I don't know where my original post went, so I am reposting this video.

Key takeaways from my video:

The controller gadget gives false values aligning with the hidden joystick programming. This means the deadzones cannot be circumvented.

The X and Y axes have deadzones forming a "+" space. This causes the axis "snapping" I showed.

Solutions:

Make the controller gadget give true values of the joysticks and give every player more controller options in-game, like Apex Legends masterfully does.

Extra comments:

The core of everyone's creations and gameplay experiences are inhibited by these hidden values. I'm very, veryā€¦

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Left handed motion controller - PLEASE flip the menu horizontally to fix it and make it actually usable

When using the Dualshock, after you press square in edit mode, the menu pops up. The "search" icon is the first from the left.

After I switch the motion controller setting to "Left handed", however, the same menu is flipped horizontally. The "search" icon is now on the right...

It's SO HARD to find the icons (movers, gadgets, etc) that I am looking for because it's flipped. Everything is somewhere else.

...I am used to position of every icon in the menu - the the when using dualshock... Why can't it be the same?

Could you please fix this?

Iā€¦

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How about adding and app for indreams.me?

I thought that itā€™d be really helpful for everyone and as well allow for more easier access to dreams if you added an app for indreams.me instead of or with the website.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Indreams forums notifications should work

Right now the state of play is, if it's your own post, or you voted on it (sometimes this works), then you will get notifications. Notifications need to be sent for any post you leave a comment on too, so that if you leave a comment trying to help, then you can continue to respond to that person and properly help them. Right now that's quite hard to do, making this forum--where people come looking for help from Mm and the community--not do it's job terribly well.

As talked about here, and many other posts: https://feedback.indreams.me/forums/917431-dreams-bugs/suggestions/39767602-do-not-receive-indreams-forum-notifications?tracking_code=43bb9951106b8a341066e409e2a8698d

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Darken background to more easily see wires

Could you please make an option to darken the background to make it easier to see wires between logic windows and things?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a mandatory/default option for inverted controls

Yes, I always play with inverted Y-Axis controls and if the game does not support this, I just can't.

I found many dreams, for example the famous Fallout recreation, where the developer added this option. But I think it would be somewhat easier if there was a default option for every game right at the start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FULL text size customisation is needed

Simply having the option to increase text size for subtitles & the edit mode UI is not enough when basic text in descriptions is so small I have to get up & approach the TV to be able to read it (or squint hard enough to get a headache). Please place accessibility above aesthetics.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base