indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This feedback forum is poorly managed and no merges duplicated/overlapping posts

This feedback forum is full of duplicated/overlapping issues.

Someone needs to be responsible for managing it, merging posts and updating the status for posts that are changing from planned to complete etc.

It is very confusing to browse when there are countless copies of the same idea.

You canā€™t actually get a pulse on the community issues when votes are spread across numerous posts.

Please consider a better way to keep this forum organized to truly keep a pulse on community feedback

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Reading and posting comments on indreams.me

I think it would be great if you could comment and read comments on indreams.me. Mainly as typing is easier on a PC. I know there are ways to use a keyboard with the PS4 or use the second screen app but none of those options are as quick and accessible as just having the option do do so on the website. Also great if you're away from your PS4.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. An indreams.me app for mobile

For people like me who don't have easy access to a computer, I think there should be an app that contains all the things inside indreams.me.

As mobile devices cannot access the website, as the site is not compatible with mobile browsers I think that it would make managing creations easier.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Possibility to activate multiple cameras at the same time

Thanks to this we could make a two-player game with split screens or make a minimap more easily or even easier to design a UI and many other cinematic possibilities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add feedback forums link to main indreams page beside 'roadmap' instead of having to click 3 times to get to it

The feedback forums link should be on the main indreams page beside the road map for a single click access instead of:

1 hit hamburger menu
    2 click feedback forums option
    3 find and hit feedback forums button again on the new page

lots of dreamers aren't even aware of feedback forums

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a 'random creation' or dice button on indreams.me

It would be great to have a 'random creation' button or dice button to show you a surprise creation on dreams.

The same idea could show you a surprise Dreamer.

There is such a flood of content on Dreams that sometimes just having the chance to look at one thing is nice

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. New Gadget Idea: Text Input Gadget

This new gadget would allow players to input text like their character's name for example. All text gadgets can then recall what the player inputted using the name of the text input gadget contained in brackets, ie. <charactername>.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. New Online Player count is blocking thumbnail titles

The new Online player count Is constantly blocking the text on thumbnails, is there a better solution for this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Someone Stole My Game and is Claiming it as Their Own

The first scene of my game "Home Alone Guinea Pig" has been STOLEN by Princesscutie13. And no credit to me or requested permission. I only allowed it to be viewed as to see my logic wiring not be repackaged! I ask that there COPY "Guinea Pig Simulator" be taken down IMMEDIATELY. It already received 47 likes from newcomers who dont know its stolen. PLEASE HELP. I have worked hard for WEEKS by myself to make and perfect this 4 part game and will continue to add to it. Please remove princesscutie13 fake unaccredited copy :(

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Dreams in PlayStation Store

Hey there. I'm quite a fan of Dreams for PlayStation 4, and I was wondering if we'll be able to upload our creations to the PlayStation 4 as downloadable games. They could even have the "Made in Dreams" label when you start it up. Also, Media Molecule could make 40% of any possible profits while the individual creators make the remaining 60%. The games created for the PlayStation Store could even have DLC, free or otherwise, and in-app purchases if the creators want that to be available.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Pinning a private creation makes your profile inaccessible to anyone but you

I pinned one of my upcoming creations (saved online privately), assuming it would just show as a "private creation" to others. But when I tried to view my page after logging out, I just got a 403 permission denied. Unpinning the creation fixed it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make "new" the default instead of "hot"

I think lots of threads are getting lost because of this. It's more important to see the unanswered threads than the busy ones.

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add ā€œSend Toā€ option

In addition to the Play Later option itā€™d be great to send creations to friends while browsing inDreams.me :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Pixel art editor

I think a little pixel art editor would be nice. Something to be able to create or edit sprites and to be able to animate them with onion skinning. It would be super useful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. Locked to Offline mode and canā€™t seem to fix it

My PS4 is connected to the internet (a university campus wifi connection) and therefore can download games/ access content etc however Dreams is only available in offline mode and will not connect to a server despite closing and reloading the game numerous times. I have no idea how to access the online content and it is frustrating me no end!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Please move recommender above trending to match in-game experience

The recommender is still below the trending feed.

The recommender should be moved above the tending section to increase/improve parity with the PS4 in-games changes that were implemented recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Indreams - canā€™t access feedback forums if clicking on link while using iOS ā€˜add app to home screen versionā€™

If you have used the iOS function ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ you are able to click feedback forums in the side menu, but not on the page that pops up, so unable to visit feedback forums when using progressive web app version of site.

Forced to go back to regular browser to navigate to feedback forums.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Indreams white gap at bottom when using iOS ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ functionality

If you use the iOS feature ā€˜add app to home screenā€™

It works great except when you click the sign-in button each time to refresh/show you are logged in, there is a white bar at the bottom of the screen that only goes away if you rotate phone to landscape mode and then back to portrait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give the possibility of using the teleportation gadget with the standard puppet camera.

As far i know, there is no simple way to do that without building a custom camera, but the default puppet camera is so good to use, the problem is while i can have the same information that a tag would given to me, i can not use the teleportation for precise translation and orientation because is not a tag itself and using follower pair it look at gadged is very imprecise in big velocity. Is something simple that can be very useful, for my main exemple i can use that to build a sensor in the camera view soā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base