indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reading and posting comments on indreams.me

I think it would be great if you could comment and read comments on indreams.me. Mainly as typing is easier on a PC. I know there are ways to use a keyboard with the PS4 or use the second screen app but none of those options are as quick and accessible as just having the option do do so on the website. Also great if you're away from your PS4.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make "new" the default instead of "hot"

I think lots of threads are getting lost because of this. It's more important to see the unanswered threads than the busy ones.

136 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. An indreams.me app for mobile

For people like me who don't have easy access to a computer, I think there should be an app that contains all the things inside indreams.me.

As mobile devices cannot access the website, as the site is not compatible with mobile browsers I think that it would make managing creations easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Dreams in PlayStation Store

Hey there. I'm quite a fan of Dreams for PlayStation 4, and I was wondering if we'll be able to upload our creations to the PlayStation 4 as downloadable games. They could even have the "Made in Dreams" label when you start it up. Also, Media Molecule could make 40% of any possible profits while the individual creators make the remaining 60%. The games created for the PlayStation Store could even have DLC, free or otherwise, and in-app purchases if the creators want that to be available.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. I would love to be able to see what other users are liking

I've noticed that, in the game, we sometimes get a section that showcases what the people we are following have liked. I wonder if it would be possible to check that directly from the person profiles on indreams.me so we can add games to the play later playlist.

The recommendation section is great but don't refresh often enough to keep discovering new games, so I've found the best games I've played from the likes of the people I'm following.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Heartbeat symbol with + sign? Not clear what this does on iOS?

When on a creation in indreams.me, Iā€™m not sure what the ā€˜heartbeat symbol with +ā€™ icon is because there is no tool tip.

I think it may be follow creation but not sure. Especially for newer players, the icon should give a better sense of what it is doing, or you click and it prompts to follow creation.

I can click it and then itā€™s added to something, even though Iā€™ve played 60 hours of dreams, I forget what this icon means.

Couldnā€™t it just be a plus sign, if it is for follow creation? What is the significance ofā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Feedback Forum Notifications

I'm not sure if UserVoice supports it, but I don't seem to have any notifications on the forums for if someone replies to a thread I have posted.

It would be nice after submitting a bug, if I got a notification for replies. Specifically when it's from the QA team. Apologies if I have overlooked a simple option to enable this!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Clicking "Play Now" is not working

Ping test works on Tools page. Running Android 10, tried in Chrome and Firefox. Play Now button appears on any Dream, but not doing anything. Click and nothing happens. Tried going to Home or Dream Surfing menus but nothing is working

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. We should be able to comment on peoples profiles via the website

A lot of people are getting requests through comments on their profiles and it would be a nice feature if we could check our profiles for these and reply to them through the website. Otherwise it would still be a cool social feature to add.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. The IMPYS voting on indreams

For future IMPYs voting, if possible or a good idea, it could be done online with indreams maybe even saving nominations as you go along if people dont want to do it in one sitting.

Further past that depending on feature priority, starting voting in dreams itself and picking up where you left off on the site (or vice versa) I figure once we can add dreams to the queue on indreams this will be possible :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Question about referencing other games

I'm making a tribute to a flash game, and when I release I'd like to support the developer by mentioning the name of his game on iPhone store, or at least mention he has one if I can't mention the name of the game.

The dream I am working on is a fully functional recreation of the flash game (now over 10 years old!); I have contacted the developer and he has said he is fine with me publishing this, so my only question now if whether my dream will be de-listed for mentioning other games outside of Sony.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. LBP style queuing

While it's possible to follow creations in "indreams" I can't find a way to queue. Maybe there should be an option to queue up levels.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Listen to more than a small sample of the published music

Although you get a small 3 second taste of the published music it would be a lot better if you could listen to all of it or at least around 10 seconds

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Missing user readable translation for error "error.character.ehmac window expired"

At present, when I try to interact with my profile on indreams.me, it displays the error message "error.character.ehmac window expired". That looks like an internal server error that hasn't been translated to a user readable message - it tells me nothing.

Is it a "clear out cache and cookies" error? Is it a "wait for the server admin to fix it" error? I don't know. It's not even something I can google - google's best idea was to bait and switch half of the search terms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. Dream was played less than actual players entered the Dream

So my Dream (https://indreams.me/dream/mpXSBtqgUzy) was played about 3.000 times by ~3.300 people, I think those numbers are wrong or mixed up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. the web site is not compatible with any android TV web browers i have tried..

I am using an Android TV invidia shield/android TV box and the web site wil not allow you to scroll down or page down. the scrolling up functions seems to work but you cannot scroll down with a mouse or page down key press... i have tried FireFox, Google Chrome, and Puffin Browser for Android TV... i

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Can't change email address on feedback.indreams.me

In my settings, I can change my name, I can change my language, I can change my account.

Why can't I change my email address now? I know I did in the past, possibly more than once.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. Add new features to the InDreams Website

The website is very nice looking but lacks a bit of options and features such as:
    -Seeing who played and liked your creations (like on LBP.me)
    -Seeing comments
    -Add levels to your queue
    -Seeing trailers for your levels
    -Editing and personalizing the background on "My Profile"
    -Change the appearance of your Imp directly from the website
    -(Optional) A background music while being on the website to make the website feel more "comfy" and "dreamy" :D

I am sorry for my english and hope that It helps you guys, thank you so much for your amazing work !

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base