indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reading and posting comments on indreams.me

I think it would be great if you could comment and read comments on indreams.me. Mainly as typing is easier on a PC. I know there are ways to use a keyboard with the PS4 or use the second screen app but none of those options are as quick and accessible as just having the option do do so on the website. Also great if you're away from your PS4.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make "new" the default instead of "hot"

I think lots of threads are getting lost because of this. It's more important to see the unanswered threads than the busy ones.

136 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. An indreams.me app for mobile

For people like me who don't have easy access to a computer, I think there should be an app that contains all the things inside indreams.me.

As mobile devices cannot access the website, as the site is not compatible with mobile browsers I think that it would make managing creations easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Heartbeat symbol with + sign? Not clear what this does on iOS?

When on a creation in indreams.me, Iā€™m not sure what the ā€˜heartbeat symbol with +ā€™ icon is because there is no tool tip.

I think it may be follow creation but not sure. Especially for newer players, the icon should give a better sense of what it is doing, or you click and it prompts to follow creation.

I can click it and then itā€™s added to something, even though Iā€™ve played 60 hours of dreams, I forget what this icon means.

Couldnā€™t it just be a plus sign, if it is for follow creation? What is the significance ofā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Feedback Forum Notifications

I'm not sure if UserVoice supports it, but I don't seem to have any notifications on the forums for if someone replies to a thread I have posted.

It would be nice after submitting a bug, if I got a notification for replies. Specifically when it's from the QA team. Apologies if I have overlooked a simple option to enable this!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The IMPYS voting on indreams

For future IMPYs voting, if possible or a good idea, it could be done online with indreams maybe even saving nominations as you go along if people dont want to do it in one sitting.

Further past that depending on feature priority, starting voting in dreams itself and picking up where you left off on the site (or vice versa) I figure once we can add dreams to the queue on indreams this will be possible :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't change email address on feedback.indreams.me

In my settings, I can change my name, I can change my language, I can change my account.

Why can't I change my email address now? I know I did in the past, possibly more than once.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add ā€œSend Toā€ option

In addition to the Play Later option itā€™d be great to send creations to friends while browsing inDreams.me :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why would you take away the Assembly guide on Indreams.me?

I really valued the Assembly Menu guide on Indreams.me. I found it useful and sometimes easier, to look through that on my laptop while I was gaming. Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. social spaces in dreams and indreams

i was looking at the social side of dreams ( indream included) and i felt like there is not a place where people can connect with each other.
    Obviously they can follow creators , comment ,see creation and remix them etc... but there is no place where you have the opportunity to ask for help on a project , chat , meet the people of the Dreamaverse; i mean maybe when the online multyplayer will kick in there will become easier to come across other creators(or players) and in a very natural way to create interlacement between strangers and promoteā€¦

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. MmPicks unknow ?

Hello,

On the PS4 Website "dreams beginners guide" (https://www.playstation.com/fr-be/explore/this-month-on-playstation/dreams-beginners-guide/?fbclid=IwAR33ppmvdY9dO5gQ9PpkK0rnQtqeuOLhB1LFtMTZEILIZqUL5W35xXejLJw#sf229690726), you advice searching Mmpicks in the dreamsurfing but I can't find him in dreamers selection. Has he change his name ?

Many thanks for your answer !
    Kind regards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New indreams update is great!

Love the aesthetic, way to go web design team!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. indreams.me needs to become an app.

This website is awesome, it works great on Safari and all but it really needs to become an app on iOS and Android too, I canā€™t imagine this was not discussed or mentioned before but I am just adding my 2 cents on the matter. Hopefully we get an app soon with even more features, that would be rad.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please bring back these features on Indreams.me

Used to, when browsing Indreams.me, if you moused over a creation, the creator's name would show. Please bring that back. Also, you have when it was First published, but it used to also include when it was LAST published. Please bring that back.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A confirmation button for flagging posts

Hi! Could we get a confirmation popup for flagging posts. I accidentally flagged a post as inappropriate when I was just trying to see the comments. On mobile browser the buttons are side by side.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't see the other collaborators from indreams.me

When you look at a project from indreams.me, is there any way to see the other people who collaborated? I know you can from dreams, and I would like to be able to see that from indreams.me as well. It would be nice to know all of the people who did work on a project while looking at it from this site.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Let Us Delete Photos

Let us have the option to delete photos of our creations - in the game itself and on indreams.me.

At the moment, there's only an option to List or Unlist them.

For me, Unlisting them doesn't work as I could still see some unwanted photos on my indreams.me page.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. website fucntionality

There should be a feature to allow us to look at and respond to comments on the dreams website.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Love the game! Wish sensors conveyed more info.

Take the impact sensor. If a red cube named blocky moving at a certain speed hits another cube thats brown then the brown cube with an impact sensor and splitter could discover the cube that hit it is red and moving at a certain speed along its X axis and is named blocky. because right now it seems the only way to convey this info is with dectors, tags, and alot of wires which is fine for one interaction but if one were to want 20 cubes that is a ton of wires for all 20 cubes to communicate allā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base