indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Question about referencing other games

I'm making a tribute to a flash game, and when I release I'd like to support the developer by mentioning the name of his game on iPhone store, or at least mention he has one if I can't mention the name of the game.

The dream I am working on is a fully functional recreation of the flash game (now over 10 years old!); I have contacted the developer and he has said he is fine with me publishing this, so my only question now if whether my dream will be de-listed for mentioning other games outside of Sony.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Someone Stole My Game and is Claiming it as Their Own

The first scene of my game "Home Alone Guinea Pig" has been STOLEN by Princesscutie13. And no credit to me or requested permission. I only allowed it to be viewed as to see my logic wiring not be repackaged! I ask that there COPY "Guinea Pig Simulator" be taken down IMMEDIATELY. It already received 47 likes from newcomers who dont know its stolen. PLEASE HELP. I have worked hard for WEEKS by myself to make and perfect this 4 part game and will continue to add to it. Please remove princesscutie13 fake unaccredited copy :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Aim controller

Hi, are there any plans to introduce the aim controller to create shooting gallery type games with the PS4 camera ? If you have this feature in the pipeline....I will buy your product straight-away! Big Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multiplayer

when multiplayer is added, will it be in dream sculpting too? or is it just playing creations together?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is the QA feedback Team on hiatus?

Haven't heard back from you guys in a while, before 7th October, you answered quite regulary. Should we be worried?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. will this get moderated?

I made a male version of this monster and hes a ken doll no privates and I have had no problems but I'm scared to post my female one, just like the male shes a barbie doll, no privates but im scared just because its a girl its gonna get moderated. im afraid to make pregnate characters cause im afraid that will get moderated too

these monsters are supost to not have clothes as its part of the lore of a game im makeing :-(

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Will this forum be available after the Beta when the game goes live?

There is a lot of really useful tutorial information in here. Will it be lost when the Beta is over? Or should I start writing all this down?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Remixed Level 5 Times, But Indreams.me Says 3 Times

I've remixed my level 5 times, but in my indreams account it says I've remixed it 3 times.

Why is this?

Are Dreamers only allowed to update creations 3 times (meaning that people will always play an older version no matter how many times it's been remixed) or is it this site that's slow to update?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What is supposed to be shown in the "Notifications" tab on "indreams.me" ?

Hi, what is supposed to be shown in the "Notifications" tab on "indreams.me" ? There is nothing there while there's still that green dot implying that there are notifications I guess, is that a bug ?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. indreams doing maintenance

So there was no word on maintenance, but when the game fully releases should we expect unannounced maintenance cycles or could there always be a warning ahead of time?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Why I didn't see my photos in one of the creations?

Hi dear support. I made photos in one of the creations and today opened indreams to share them on twitter and etc =) But I didn't see them.. despite the fact that they are in the application...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. E-mail

When I played during the beta I had changed my e-mail on indreams.me to my email instead of the default indreams.me e-mail so I could get my notifications. Now I see the e-mail has been switched to another indreams.me e-mail and when I try to change it to my e-mail it says the e-mail is already in use even though this is the same account I played the beta with. Were there new profiles made for the EA and if so is there any way someone at Mm can reset the old one so I can use my e-mail onā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No Update notes for v1.2.3

Saw that the indreams.me version has updated but clicking on the version in the side menu and clicking the tickbox for indreams.me version update notes only displays the last version notes and not the most recent..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Inventory Ressetter

In the assemble glossary I see an "inventory resetter" next to the puppet interface. When I go into dreams that but isn't there and has been replace with "blank puppet". Has "Inventory resetter" been taken out or moved to a different menu?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fix planned  ·  1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. How do I search for a word, not part of a word?

For example I want to find elements which mention "hair", but not "chair"

https://indreams.me/search/results/?term=hair&type=elements

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I accidently deleted my game šŸ˜•

Isn't there a way to retrieve it? Sadly i was doing the creation almost non-stop and forgot to save it privately. yesterday, i was going to delete a sculpture that wasnt needed anymore but it shared a similar photo to the one from the creation itself so yea, without noticing, i deleted the actual game i was creating instead... when i realized what i had done, too late. it felt bad as i was loving what i was doing. i'm trying to recreate it by heart but it's gonna be hard to pull off but hey, it is what itā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ME early access release?

Hello,
    Is there any idea when the ME psn stores will get dreams early access? I was part of the beta but sadly the game isn't available within the store. I'm afraid the EA will be closed before it becomes available for me.
    Also, confirming that there is no planned release would helpful too.. it will allow me to look for other ways to get into the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Keywords: Are they dynamic?

Ive noticed on the portal page that the keyword changes. How are they chosen? is this based on the content thats shown on the page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base