indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This feedback forum is poorly managed and no merges duplicated/overlapping posts

This feedback forum is full of duplicated/overlapping issues.

Someone needs to be responsible for managing it, merging posts and updating the status for posts that are changing from planned to complete etc.

It is very confusing to browse when there are countless copies of the same idea.

You canā€™t actually get a pulse on the community issues when votes are spread across numerous posts.

Please consider a better way to keep this forum organized to truly keep a pulse on community feedback

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Reading and posting comments on indreams.me

I think it would be great if you could comment and read comments on indreams.me. Mainly as typing is easier on a PC. I know there are ways to use a keyboard with the PS4 or use the second screen app but none of those options are as quick and accessible as just having the option do do so on the website. Also great if you're away from your PS4.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. indreams notifications will no longer load on mobile or laptop

Ever since the most recent update to indreams.me, my notifications will no longer load on mobile or my laptop. They worked fine before, and all the other features seem to work fine. I've tried everything i can think to do, and have had no success. Any help would be much appreciated, because keeping up with my notifications is the only thing i really use indreams for, and i can no longer do that. I mainly use my Samsung Galaxy S8 version REV1.0 and Samsung Internet.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. An indreams.me app for mobile

For people like me who don't have easy access to a computer, I think there should be an app that contains all the things inside indreams.me.

As mobile devices cannot access the website, as the site is not compatible with mobile browsers I think that it would make managing creations easier.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Add SPAM option under 'reasons' when reporting comments

There are users writing one word on my profile, and other profiles and unrelated comments.

If you try to report a comment online, there are many reasons, but none for 'SPAM'

I do not want random 1 word unrelated comments on my profile or creations. I believe some trophy hunters are commenting to get achievements.

Please consider adding SPAM as an option for flagging these irrelevant comments (see attached image for current available options.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Icons blocking thumbnails on mobile

Mobile feedback: (See screenshot)

All the new icons are neat but they are blocking the thumbnails, the following would be an improvement:

1. Single column mode (instead of two thumbnails per line)

2. Increase vertical spacing between thumbnails (you can see icons from one thumbnail overlapping the one above/below)

3. Or increase size of thumbnails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Possibility to activate multiple cameras at the same time

Thanks to this we could make a two-player game with split screens or make a minimap more easily or even easier to design a UI and many other cinematic possibilities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. New Gadget Idea: Text Input Gadget

This new gadget would allow players to input text like their character's name for example. All text gadgets can then recall what the player inputted using the name of the text input gadget contained in brackets, ie. <charactername>.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add feedback forums link to main indreams page beside 'roadmap' instead of having to click 3 times to get to it

The feedback forums link should be on the main indreams page beside the road map for a single click access instead of:

1 hit hamburger menu
    2 click feedback forums option
    3 find and hit feedback forums button again on the new page

lots of dreamers aren't even aware of feedback forums

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a 'random creation' or dice button on indreams.me

It would be great to have a 'random creation' button or dice button to show you a surprise creation on dreams.

The same idea could show you a surprise Dreamer.

There is such a flood of content on Dreams that sometimes just having the chance to look at one thing is nice

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Threaded comments donā€˜t work when a comment is a review/bug/feedback

Only the comment > comment section shows threaded comments on indreams.me.

But if I answer to a review, a bug report or a feedback my own comment ends up being in the comment section without being in a thread. So I canā€˜t clearly see which ones Iā€˜ve already answered.

Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Comments not showing on indreams.me

I have some comments for a dream which don't end up on indreams.me. Also it's very confusing that comments are separated by review and comments. Then again under comments separated by comments/bugs/feedback.

It would be great to see all comments at once.

I clicked through all categories of comments and the comment which was made in Dreams should be under feedback but it isn't. I also got no notification for those comments and one is sitting there for 2 weeks.

Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Show text description for dream when hovering over the thumbnail.

If we could hover over each thumbnail to see the short info/text blurb from the creator, instead of having to go into the separate webpage to see what the creator has pitched, it would be a smoother UX experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to expand 'Nofitications' and 'Following feed' to full screen view

Because the Notifications and following feed on indreams.me is so dense and flooded with too many updates, it would be beneficial to be able to 'pop-out' or expand the notifications and following feed into a full screen view to better view all of the updates in a more visual way.

There are far too many updates with far too many thumbnails and text, for it to be feasible to explore.

Popping it out into a full page view would help make it more digestible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. indreams.me iOS PWA issues

Attached is a video showing some issues with the indreams.me progressive web app (PWA, ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ functionality.

• When I login, there is an empty white block at the bottom of the screen that doesnā€™t go away unless I rotate the screen.

• You canā€™t access the feedback forums link in the PWA.

• When you click on Dreams in the sidebar, the view that loads in horizontal and landscape is too close with overlapping thumbnail icons, and the vertical view only has 1 column of icons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to thumbs up and comment on photos

My feed shows me when users post photos but there is no way to interact with them.

It would be great if dreamers could thumbs up or comment on photos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. online loan management system

We have multiple Loan Management Software Products to cater to companies of all sizes, We help you manage your company efficiently
    visit: http://jaguarsoftwareindia.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. Feedback forums glitch (overlapping elements)

On the feedback forums, some of the screen elements are overlapping. Safari on iOS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Online Player count is blocking thumbnail titles

The new Online player count Is constantly blocking the text on thumbnails, is there a better solution for this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base