indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show text description for dream when hovering over the thumbnail.

If we could hover over each thumbnail to see the short info/text blurb from the creator, instead of having to go into the separate webpage to see what the creator has pitched, it would be a smoother UX experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to expand 'Nofitications' and 'Following feed' to full screen view

Because the Notifications and following feed on indreams.me is so dense and flooded with too many updates, it would be beneficial to be able to 'pop-out' or expand the notifications and following feed into a full screen view to better view all of the updates in a more visual way.

There are far too many updates with far too many thumbnails and text, for it to be feasible to explore.

Popping it out into a full page view would help make it more digestible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. indreams.me iOS PWA issues

Attached is a video showing some issues with the indreams.me progressive web app (PWA, ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ functionality.

• When I login, there is an empty white block at the bottom of the screen that doesnā€™t go away unless I rotate the screen.

• You canā€™t access the feedback forums link in the PWA.

• When you click on Dreams in the sidebar, the view that loads in horizontal and landscape is too close with overlapping thumbnail icons, and the vertical view only has 1 column of icons.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. online loan management system

We have multiple Loan Management Software Products to cater to companies of all sizes, We help you manage your company efficiently
    visit: http://jaguarsoftwareindia.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Feedback forums glitch (overlapping elements)

On the feedback forums, some of the screen elements are overlapping. Safari on iOS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tag criteria don't display in search field as you page through results

If you browse, say, Elements, then specify a Tag of, say, "Human"...when you click Next for the next page of search results...the tag "Human" no longer shows as part of the search criteria

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Icons blocking thumbnails on mobile

Mobile feedback: (See screenshot)

All the new icons are neat but they are blocking the thumbnails, the following would be an improvement:

1. Single column mode (instead of two thumbnails per line)

2. Increase vertical spacing between thumbnails (you can see icons from one thumbnail overlapping the one above/below)

3. Or increase size of thumbnails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. "Watched On Twitch" Feature

I was really excited to have seen that my game had been watched on Twitch, though it had me asking myself a few questions.

How is this data being collected?
    Does watched roughly mean streamed, or is it a combination of everyone viewing the clip. (eg. If someone plays your dream for 10 minutes with 5 people watching, will it say "watched for 10 minutes" or "watched for 50 minutes)

And most importantly, is there any way I could see when it was watched or who was streaming it? I'd really love to see and hear some feedback from theā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Scrolling notifications than switching to following feed starts part way down page rather than top

If you are scrolling through notifications then switch to following feed, it will be part way down the list instead of starting at the top of the following feed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give us a List of all the Emoji, Colored Text Codes & Hidden Icons Similar to the Icons Guide Given on indreams.me

Give us a list of all the emoji, colored text codes & hidden icons similar to the icons guide given to us on indreams.me. Instead of making the community go on a large scale scavenger hunt to find them all, it would be better to give everyone the knowledge required to use these fun and fancy emotes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Threaded comments donā€˜t work when a comment is a review/bug/feedback

Only the comment > comment section shows threaded comments on indreams.me.

But if I answer to a review, a bug report or a feedback my own comment ends up being in the comment section without being in a thread. So I canā€˜t clearly see which ones Iā€˜ve already answered.

Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comments not showing on indreams.me

I have some comments for a dream which don't end up on indreams.me. Also it's very confusing that comments are separated by review and comments. Then again under comments separated by comments/bugs/feedback.

It would be great to see all comments at once.

I clicked through all categories of comments and the comment which was made in Dreams should be under feedback but it isn't. I also got no notification for those comments and one is sitting there for 2 weeks.

Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug with strange photo also on indreams. Plus missing photos

Someone made a photo which is simply impossible

• The text shown is not in this scene and is most likely from the next scene

• I donā€˜t have this text in this scene

• Player is dead on the floor but health is maxed. This is impossible. This is not possible via a bug in my game but you will get healed in the next

Also:
    I see a photo in Dreams itself by someone else which isnā€˜t appearing on indreams for my game. Why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clicking on a comment notification should take you to the source comment.

When I get reactions to comments that I have posted in my 'notifications' tab, there is not way to get back to the original comment.

Click on the text should take you back to the original comment so that you can respond/review.

Otherwise, you have to go to their profile, find the creation and then find the comment which is very redundant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to filter searches by photos, so that you can browse/interact with publicly posted photos.

It would be great to have an additional search filter ā€˜photosā€™ that would allow us to search publicly posted photos that appear on user profiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to thumbs up and comment on photos

My feed shows me when users post photos but there is no way to interact with them.

It would be great if dreamers could thumbs up or comment on photos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add SPAM option under 'reasons' when reporting comments

There are users writing one word on my profile, and other profiles and unrelated comments.

If you try to report a comment online, there are many reasons, but none for 'SPAM'

I do not want random 1 word unrelated comments on my profile or creations. I believe some trophy hunters are commenting to get achievements.

Please consider adding SPAM as an option for flagging these irrelevant comments (see attached image for current available options.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Please move recommender above trending to match in-game experience

The recommender is still below the trending feed.

The recommender should be moved above the tending section to increase/improve parity with the PS4 in-games changes that were implemented recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Indreams - canā€™t access feedback forums if clicking on link while using iOS ā€˜add app to home screen versionā€™

If you have used the iOS function ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ you are able to click feedback forums in the side menu, but not on the page that pops up, so unable to visit feedback forums when using progressive web app version of site.

Forced to go back to regular browser to navigate to feedback forums.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Indreams white gap at bottom when using iOS ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ functionality

If you use the iOS feature ā€˜add app to home screenā€™

It works great except when you click the sign-in button each time to refresh/show you are logged in, there is a white bar at the bottom of the screen that only goes away if you rotate phone to landscape mode and then back to portrait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base