indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Someone Stole My Game and is Claiming it as Their Own

The first scene of my game "Home Alone Guinea Pig" has been STOLEN by Princesscutie13. And no credit to me or requested permission. I only allowed it to be viewed as to see my logic wiring not be repackaged! I ask that there COPY "Guinea Pig Simulator" be taken down IMMEDIATELY. It already received 47 likes from newcomers who dont know its stolen. PLEASE HELP. I have worked hard for WEEKS by myself to make and perfect this 4 part game and will continue to add to it. Please remove princesscutie13 fake unaccredited copy :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Collection of all 38 community creations MM packs should be pinned to indreams homepage somewhere

Please considering pinning a folder of all 38 community creations collections somewhere on the indreams homepage.

On iOS, I had to navigate to MmDreamQueenā€˜s profile and then filter to ā€˜newestā€™ but #38 and #20 are beside each other so not sure what happening there and also tons of award packs in the way.

You can use the global search function to search community creations but it grabs a lot random stuff.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Heartbeat symbol with + sign? Not clear what this does on iOS?

When on a creation in indreams.me, Iā€™m not sure what the ā€˜heartbeat symbol with +ā€™ icon is because there is no tool tip.

I think it may be follow creation but not sure. Especially for newer players, the icon should give a better sense of what it is doing, or you click and it prompts to follow creation.

I can click it and then itā€™s added to something, even though Iā€™ve played 60 hours of dreams, I forget what this icon means.

Couldnā€™t it just be a plus sign, if it is for follow creation? What is the significance ofā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add ā€œSend Toā€ option

In addition to the Play Later option itā€™d be great to send creations to friends while browsing inDreams.me :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Aim controller

Hi, are there any plans to introduce the aim controller to create shooting gallery type games with the PS4 camera ? If you have this feature in the pipeline....I will buy your product straight-away! Big Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Visually indicate which dreamers I am already following when browsing dreamers on indreams.me

I love using the indreams.me website but it would be much more useful if there was a visual indication on dreamers that Iā€™ve already followed, and assets I've already followed or set to play later.

Having a visual outline or mark or icon on the dreamer icon when browsing new dreamers would make it so much easier to find great inspiration.

Or alternatively, the ability on indreams.me to filter out results that Iā€™ve already followed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide legend to explain what coloured thumbnail/shape indicate on indreams.me

It would be great to have an explanation of the indreams.me thumbnails that have coloured outlines and different shapes.

Iā€™m sure they indicate something, just not sure what, different asset and element types? A legend would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keep activated ā€˜play laterā€™ icon on thumbnails when browsing.

I like being able to add items to ā€˜play laterā€™ but there is no visual later on that I have already added that item to my list.

It would be super awesome to have a visual stay on the thumbnail so that I can easily keep track of what I have already added so I donā€™t have to click it just to look for the tiny check mark.

Or I guess there could be advanced filtering that lets you subtract anything that is on your list already.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. KEYBOARD FOR MAKING GAMES AND SUCH

KEYBOARDS WOULD MAKE CREATING THINGS EASIER..,
    sorry for the caps, but if anyone sees this, they would agree that a keyboard can be used for typing comments in dreams, and they would also probably agree that the arrow keys and the like would be a great option for editing and playing games. It would be for if you have a poor controller, cant afford motion controls, and better yet, if we could use a mouse, that would blow my mind!!

Also try invert colors when you play games, it's amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Access to other platforms with DREAMS

I am great with many things, can I take my talents from other softwares and put my genius into DREAMS? That way, DREAMS would be even better and easier, its not an insult to the perfection of the game, it's a compliement. Anyone agree?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Locked to Offline mode and canā€™t seem to fix it

My PS4 is connected to the internet (a university campus wifi connection) and therefore can download games/ access content etc however Dreams is only available in offline mode and will not connect to a server despite closing and reloading the game numerous times. I have no idea how to access the online content and it is frustrating me no end!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. New Gadget Idea: Text Input Gadget

This new gadget would allow players to input text like their character's name for example. All text gadgets can then recall what the player inputted using the name of the text input gadget contained in brackets, ie. <charactername>.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Looking through a Dreamer's Creations is broken on indreams.me

I've gone to MmDreamQueen's page on indreams.me. I click Creations. I click Next to see the next page. I'm thrown back to the Dreamer Info summary page.

Or I try applying a filter. I'm just thrown back to the Dreamer Info summary page again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Question about referencing other games

I'm making a tribute to a flash game, and when I release I'd like to support the developer by mentioning the name of his game on iPhone store, or at least mention he has one if I can't mention the name of the game.

The dream I am working on is a fully functional recreation of the flash game (now over 10 years old!); I have contacted the developer and he has said he is fine with me publishing this, so my only question now if whether my dream will be de-listed for mentioning other games outside of Sony.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Collection genealogy

Would be good to see genealogy of collections on indreams.me

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Terrain tool

Making terrain can be a tedious job, I think a tool, especially for terrain manipulation, would be a great addition.

For example,
    -raise and lower terrain on a plane
    -sculpt land masses
    -texture painting, paint on the side of a landmass with a texture that looks like rocks to make it look like a cliff. Or gravel, Stone texture for a road or path.

I think it would be a valuable addition to the game and I'd welcome it openly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Interrupting numbered list in forum post resets numbering

I'm literally performing the repro steps for this bug by typing this post:

1. Start

2. Typing

3. A

4. Numbered

5. List

6. Then

7. Interrupt

8. It

Like this. And then resume it:

1. Like

2. This

3. And

4. The

5. Numbers

6. Start

7. From

8. One

9. Again

I typed the numbers 1 to 8 for the first part of the list, and I typed the numbers 9 to 17 for the second part of the list. What I typed wasn't what I got. The text entry box doesn't have a "show formatting help" link - we're typing plain text, not a mark-up language. Turning URLs into links is an acceptable departureā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. An indreams.me app for mobile

For people like me who don't have easy access to a computer, I think there should be an app that contains all the things inside indreams.me.

As mobile devices cannot access the website, as the site is not compatible with mobile browsers I think that it would make managing creations easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. Missing user readable translation for error "error.character.ehmac window expired"

At present, when I try to interact with my profile on indreams.me, it displays the error message "error.character.ehmac window expired". That looks like an internal server error that hasn't been translated to a user readable message - it tells me nothing.

Is it a "clear out cache and cookies" error? Is it a "wait for the server admin to fix it" error? I don't know. It's not even something I can google - google's best idea was to bait and switch half of the search terms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base