indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make "new" the default instead of "hot"

I think lots of threads are getting lost because of this. It's more important to see the unanswered threads than the busy ones.

136 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. LBP style queuing

While it's possible to follow creations in "indreams" I can't find a way to queue. Maybe there should be an option to queue up levels.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Listen to more than a small sample of the published music

Although you get a small 3 second taste of the published music it would be a lot better if you could listen to all of it or at least around 10 seconds

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Add new features to the InDreams Website

The website is very nice looking but lacks a bit of options and features such as:
    -Seeing who played and liked your creations (like on LBP.me)
    -Seeing comments
    -Add levels to your queue
    -Seeing trailers for your levels
    -Editing and personalizing the background on "My Profile"
    -Change the appearance of your Imp directly from the website
    -(Optional) A background music while being on the website to make the website feel more "comfy" and "dreamy" :D

I am sorry for my english and hope that It helps you guys, thank you so much for your amazing work !

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Create Collections on indreams.me for use in Dreams

With the creation of some stuff being published to indreams.me portal, can we actually create like a collection - that way when we are in the game we can have it ready? or is it there and im not seeing it.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. This forum is becoming a bit unwieldy we need sub sections

The How Do I section is particularly full already. Can we divide the section up into something like the following:

Controllers
    Sculpting
    Logic
    Music
    Character Design

Failing that please give us the ability to edit our posts and I will happily create an index for you.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to save content to "Play Later" from indreams.me

I often go into indreams.me to browse creations, and I love it. However, if I'm at work (which is usually when I'm browsing) I have to "Follow" a creation or a dreamer, then remember who or what I followed. the Play Later feature seems much better suited to indreams.me, so it's kind of surprising the option isn't there. If I'm way off base and it's just hidden somewhere I haven't seen, please correct me!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't see the other collaborators from indreams.me

When you look at a project from indreams.me, is there any way to see the other people who collaborated? I know you can from dreams, and I would like to be able to see that from indreams.me as well. It would be nice to know all of the people who did work on a project while looking at it from this site.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. A confirmation button for flagging posts

Hi! Could we get a confirmation popup for flagging posts. I accidentally flagged a post as inappropriate when I was just trying to see the comments. On mobile browser the buttons are side by side.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Suggestion of a live chat akin to Discord

IMO this forum-like feedback type is too slow, and it would be more fun to be able to discuss things in a live chat manner akin to Discord. Would also make it easier to post screenshots for others and see reactions in live-time.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Play indreams scene from site

Need some sort of button, to instantly launch dream from indreams.me on console, without follow process or searching

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. social spaces in dreams and indreams

i was looking at the social side of dreams ( indream included) and i felt like there is not a place where people can connect with each other.
    Obviously they can follow creators , comment ,see creation and remix them etc... but there is no place where you have the opportunity to ask for help on a project , chat , meet the people of the Dreamaverse; i mean maybe when the online multyplayer will kick in there will become easier to come across other creators(or players) and in a very natural way to create interlacement between strangers and promoteā€¦

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Requests Forum

I think it would be awesome to have a "requests" part of indreams, where people can post what they're looking for.

For example: A tree with a physical tire swing hanging from a branch.

This could be a way to find people to make specific pieces for them. Or even to find collaborators on a whole project, but that become interested in helping just based on that initial little project.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Will this forum be available after the Beta when the game goes live?

There is a lot of really useful tutorial information in here. Will it be lost when the Beta is over? Or should I start writing all this down?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot edit bug post once submitted

You can delete your bug post but not edit it. It would be nice to be able to do that rather than having to delete and start again. Also with an edit facility I could help you out with a bug master list of all reported bugs which I would maintain and add to daily ( I am good at that sort of thing) without an edit feature I cant do that.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. I want you to be able to distinguish between full version works and WIP by category.

I want you to be able to distinguish between full version works and WIP by category. The unfinished product should not be in the same position as the finished product. To complete the work is very hard and great. There is a big difference with unfinished products.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Add move control explanations to the glossary

Hi I really like using the glossary on indreams to read up on tools and to learn how to use them but I find it hard sometimes because I use the Move Controllers over the DualShock. Unlike the glossary descriptions found in game, the indreams glossary only displays DualShock glossary controls and I always find myself having to figure out what exactly the glossary is telling me to press. To sum it up I think the indreams glossary would be better if there was an option to switch to move controller descriptions instead of DualShock so I could follow alongā€¦

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. Reading and posting comments on indreams.me

I think it would be great if you could comment and read comments on indreams.me. Mainly as typing is easier on a PC. I know there are ways to use a keyboard with the PS4 or use the second screen app but none of those options are as quick and accessible as just having the option do do so on the website. Also great if you're away from your PS4.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. We should be able to comment on peoples profiles via the website

A lot of people are getting requests through comments on their profiles and it would be a nice feature if we could check our profiles for these and reply to them through the website. Otherwise it would still be a cool social feature to add.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base