indreams.me 🦕

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile Version: Copyright text blocks you from feedback link

the menu on the left, the copyright information overlaps the "Send Feedback" link and you can't click it.

Chrome Browser
    Android

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs 🐛  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Following count bug.

It says Following(1), but after pressing this button says This person doesn't follow anyone.

See screenshot. Many people have that problem

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs 🐛  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I’d like ability to search for Definitive (in-depth) Mm posts

You wonderful Molecules are doing a great job at answering questions, so much so that it’s difficult to find the “meaty” posts among the detail.

As a first step, I’d like to search only within Mm official posts, which would typically narrow things down to just Answers and eliminate Questions

As a second step, I’d like in-depth Answers to be identifiable as such.

For example, let’s say I’m struggling with “thermo”. Right now (AFAIK) there is no formal Mm document on thermo, but maybe if I can read the various Mm answers which dive deep, I can piece it together.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I’d like to see intermediate level in the Glossary hierarchy...

1. Go to the Palette glossary at https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary

2. Search for “logic”

The result shows several line items including:-

Assembly Mode: > Logic & Processing, and

Assembly Mode: > Microchip

In my opinion, it would be helpful to show the complete hierarchy in each case, such as:-

Assembly Mode: > Logic & Processing : > Microchip

I realize that for economy of screen real estate on the PS4, the icons for intermediate levels are kind of not shown, however, when I’m presented with “Assembly Mode: > Microchip”, it implies that “Microchip” is a direct child of “Assembly Mode” which it is not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Here’s a situation where Searching the Pallette Glossary stops functioning

Try these steps...

1. Search on “exclusive”

2. Choose “Show in Menu” against the “Exclusive Gate” entry

3. Replace the search argument “exclusive” with “or “. (Note the space after “or”)

4. Choose any “Show in Menu” button, and I see a blank entry. All icons disappear. See screenshot

I’m using the current release of Safari on an iPad with latest iOS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs 🐛  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Using app on phone...

It would be awesome if the second screen keyboad would work :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Assembly Glossary: Modes should load that mode, as it does in the game

Currently, you click on "Sculpt Mode," for example, and get a description without the sculpting tools being shown. Then you have to find the "load mode" button to make it actually go into that mode. This isn't how it works in-game.

I'd suggest something like:
    - Click on a mode.
    - Mode loads, with the same buttons etc. as seen in-game. The normal description is shown below.

This would make it easier to understand from a flow perspective, as it would work the same way as in the game. It would also be quicker to drill down into child buttons…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scrolling through the Activity tab bugs out the icons of the dreams

While scrolling through it the icons seem to bug out and as soon as i stop scrolling they become normal again.

Im using an android phone with the firefox browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs 🐛  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text not appearing when typing

I’m on iOS, editing a description of a scene I published.

The text just stopped appearing until I moved the screen. Then I deleted all the text and it stayed there til I moved the screen...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs 🐛  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base