indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Commenting on dreams from indreams.me

Thought it would be nice if we were able to comment on creations from the indreams.me website. Mainly due to it being much easier to type on a keyboard.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. LBP style queuing

While it's possible to follow creations in "indreams" I can't find a way to queue. Maybe there should be an option to queue up levels.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Collections on indreams.me for use in Dreams

With the creation of some stuff being published to indreams.me portal, can we actually create like a collection - that way when we are in the game we can have it ready? or is it there and im not seeing it.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Multilenguaje

Creo que con esto ayudarian mucho a la comunidad y lograr TENER MUCHOS MAS SOƑADORES por el mundo de DREAMS!!!! por cierto vivo en USA y hablo espaƱol.. y eso no me favorece a la hora de entender los tutoriales. :)

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't see the other collaborators from indreams.me

When you look at a project from indreams.me, is there any way to see the other people who collaborated? I know you can from dreams, and I would like to be able to see that from indreams.me as well. It would be nice to know all of the people who did work on a project while looking at it from this site.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Play indreams scene from site

Need some sort of button, to instantly launch dream from indreams.me on console, without follow process or searching

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. View / leave comments and reviews on creations and profiles

Probably already on your to-do list but as a second screen app it would be nice to leave comments and read comments here indreams.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. The Glossary provides descriptions of use cases for items, but how about some illustrations?

I love the use cases, but Iā€™m much more of a visual person. (Thatā€™s why I love the Dreams UI, itā€™s like programming with pictures!)

How about adding illustrations to the descriptions. For example, the Timer entry at https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary/assembly/components/logic-and-processing/timer could do with inclusion of pictures of the steps involved

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base