indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot Upload Photos

So I was thrilled about 3 days ago when I saw thereā€™s an option to upload your photos and then view them on indreams.me
    Very cool stuff...
    However, the next day (after updating many of my creations) I took a bunch of new photos and went to upload them and when I click on the Upload button it doesnā€™t work. Itā€™s like itā€™s not registering that Iā€™ve clicked it or something.

Hope we can get this fixed. I love sharing these photos with collaborators and friends, and talking more about Dreams!

<Thanks for the dreams!>

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Add move control explanations to the glossary

Hi I really like using the glossary on indreams to read up on tools and to learn how to use them but I find it hard sometimes because I use the Move Controllers over the DualShock. Unlike the glossary descriptions found in game, the indreams glossary only displays DualShock glossary controls and I always find myself having to figure out what exactly the glossary is telling me to press. To sum it up I think the indreams glossary would be better if there was an option to switch to move controller descriptions instead of DualShock so I could follow alongā€¦

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Why I didn't see my photos in one of the creations?

Hi dear support. I made photos in one of the creations and today opened indreams to share them on twitter and etc =) But I didn't see them.. despite the fact that they are in the application...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Having used ā€œsearch paletteā€ and hit ā€œMore Infoā€, I want to return to the list without retyping the search argument

Within the Palette Glossary thereā€™s the ability to search for words or parts of words. See the attached screen shot for an example.

If I touch one of the ā€œShow In Menuā€ buttons (see screenshot), the search results list remains on screen. Thatā€™s good!

If I touch one of the ā€œMore Infoā€ buttons, the search results disappear. I figured that pressing the ā€œBackā€ button on the browser would take me to the search results, however, thatā€™s not the case.

It seems that I have retype the search argument every time

Please try the example in the attached screen shot

(Iā€™mā€¦

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. PSN ID displaying incorrectly

When you put a "@" before a PSN ID in a level description, the text is weirdly displayed. Here's an example: It was supposed to say "Thanks to @DaxJack" instead of "Thanks to /u5694610ced9825"

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. When browsing indreams.me on mobile, clicking through does not go to top of page

If I've scrolled down the page and click through to another page, the page starts are the same scrolled down position rather than starting at the top of the page

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Checkboxes in glossary interfere with links

https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary/assembly/guides/precise-move

There are functioning checkboxes in front of a bunch of the buttons to navigate the toolbar, and tapping them results in not following the link. The menu would be easier to use if the checkboxes were part of the link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base