Dreams in PlayStation Store
Hey there. I'm quite a fan of Dreams for PlayStation 4, and I was wondering if we'll be able to upload our creations to the PlayStation 4 as downloadable games. They could even have the "Made in Dreams" label when you start it up. Also, Media Molecule could make 40% of any possible profits while the individual creators make the remaining 60%. The games created for the PlayStation Store could even have DLC, free or otherwise, and in-app purchases if the creators want that to be available.
This post is enlightening, profitable and brilliant plan, as offer great stuff with smart thoughts and ideas, heaps of incredible data and motivation, the two of which I have to peruse all the more such an accommodating data here.
There are some fascinating due dates this https://www.promocodeslive.com/store/norton-coupons/ article yet I don't know whether I see all of them center to heart. There is some authenticity anyway I will get hold of it till I examine it further. Incredible article and we may need more!
I believe early access users have the option to apply for something like that here:
What do you think of this idea?