indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In your Settings, "My feedback" should have a filter option to show only your "shared ideas"

.....as there currently is no notification system on the website (except through emails). It would also be nice if each of your shared ideas showed the most recent reply underneath and you were able to open up some more comments right there without having to go directly to the thread.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Left-hand "main menu" links can get blocked off

I believe there are two threads have discussed this already, but I'm going to try to make it more clear.

On mobile, this doesn't apply. Not even the desktop version ON MOBILE (at least for me).

On a desktop (such as laptop for me) when I go to the indreams.me website, if I click the menu button to show the links like "User guide" and etc. the bottom links such as "Send Feedback" and "Help" (when "Docs" is expanded) are unclickable because of the gray text underneath (copyright).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Hard to find forums

It took me longer than I care to admit to find these forums. I didn't have any feedback to provide before today, but I was super interested in talking with others who were using the beta. Would be great to make it clearer that the feedback option launches these forums.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Feedback forum layout bug in Russian language

For test i`m changed feedback forum language to Russian, and forum layout is broken

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. feedback forum bug in chromium linux

I cannot attach screenshot now, but when i`m using this forum in chromium on ubuntu, all the pictograms at the categories section is b/w for some reason.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Glossary is helpful, thank you, however it would help to have text on icons

When I access the Glossary on my Mac using Safari, hovering over an icon reveals pop up text.

This function doesnā€™t work on Safari on my iPad.

I suggest that at all times, the text description should be visible, even though this is not how it appears on the PS4. I would prefer not to be hunting through items, hovering over icons one at a time. It takes too long

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. I don't receive some email notifications

I have my real email set in my profile. But it seems I can only get notifications for comment left on my own posts. It would be useful to be notified of responses on other people's posts where I've added my own comment, if I so wish. Otherwise it's like firing a common of into the black of night and never seeing it again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assembly Glossary: Modes should load that mode, as it does in the game

Currently, you click on "Sculpt Mode," for example, and get a description without the sculpting tools being shown. Then you have to find the "load mode" button to make it actually go into that mode. This isn't how it works in-game.

I'd suggest something like:
    - Click on a mode.
    - Mode loads, with the same buttons etc. as seen in-game. The normal description is shown below.

This would make it easier to understand from a flow perspective, as it would work the same way as in the game. It would also be quicker to drill down into child buttonsā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. The little orange dot in the corner of the banner...

...at a glance looks like the alert indicator on resetera forum and freaks me out constantly as I think I have a new PM :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Checkboxes in glossary interfere with links

https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary/assembly/guides/precise-move

There are functioning checkboxes in front of a bunch of the buttons to navigate the toolbar, and tapping them results in not following the link. The menu would be easier to use if the checkboxes were part of the link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Keywords: Are they dynamic?

Ive noticed on the portal page that the keyword changes. How are they chosen? is this based on the content thats shown on the page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't use feedback button on homepage

After first logging in I can't get click on the feedback button to go to the feedback page, it is treated as text rather than as a link. This being on google chrome on a windows 10 PC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Notifications / ā€œred circle with a numberā€-thingie

It would be nice to clearly see when there are new replies to your ideas :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Changing avatar

Sorry if this is the wrong section, all three indreams sections seem appropriate. I also can't play the beta yet so all I can do is play around on this site.

Is there a way to change your avatar? It mentions gravatar but I have had a gravatar associated with this email address for ages, and it obviously isn't being pulled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter Following feed to hide Likes and only show Publish

I don't care what people I followed liked or commented, just wanna see new creations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Creator feedback required

So far I am really enjoying the beta, both similar and unfamiliar tools.
    Please could visit my waterfall level I would like some feedback and it is hard to get views on the ever expanding dreamaverse.

Search for covertaction
    Level is waterfall concept

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shortcut Pause Timeline

It would be great adding a shortcut to pause timelines so you don't have to chase the moving object or rewind the entire scene to stop it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The usage example in the Glossary for the Rumbler has some issues.

The Glossary provides an example of usage of the Rumbler in which a ball is dropped and each time it hits the ground, it fires off the rumble in the DS4

Sadly, it works too well. Because the bouncing ball never stops bouncing, and the bounce interval just gets shorter and shorter, the rumble never stops and in fact becomes MORE pronounced over time

For further discussion, please see the following thread

https://feedback.indreams.me/forums/917431-dreams-bugs/suggestions/36584716-a-bouncing-ball-never-stops-bouncing-glossary-r?tracking_code=a0369afe8fecdd59f23e811a39874077

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The game is so beautiful! I like its idea and the gameplay, i just want to say that DREAMS have some little glitches like some doors opening

Like some doors can be opened for 360 degrees! And also you have to keep watching the communityā€™s dreams because sometimes i find dreams that are no longer useful.

Best wishes.ā¤ļø

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base