indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. ā€œVoteā€ button doesnā€™t always work

Ever noticed that some posts have zero vote count?

I think I figured out how this happens. Usually, a post is given a vote count of 1 on first posting. Usually, but not always. Iā€™ve found that if my post has a zero vote count, I can bring it 1 by voting once to make it ā€œunvotedā€ and vote again to restore the vote. This brings the count back to 1

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. the use of smartphone

I create and play dreams from the first day that early access was released.
    it's great to be able to make (almost) everything that I want. I would like to see that there is a possibility to make texture with your smartphone (from a photo for example) and record sounds with your smartphone to use it again in a creation. and perhaps a possibility to use simple control via smartphone, such as the game "THAT'S YOU".
    What I would also like is a possibility to open websites .. maybe with a QR code gadget.

I keep dreaming

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. would be great to have the option to search Dreams by creators' country/region :)

As far as I know, there is no option to search creations by region or country. For example, if I search for "Japan", the results show Dreams with Japan tags, but not necessarily Dreams by Japanese creations. I think this could be a wonderful feature!
    Many thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. "You" profile button > Cannot POST /

Simple as that, if I try to access it, throws this error
    maybe it's how it is right now, due to being early access, but wanted to report it in case it helps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Iā€™d like to see intermediate level in the Glossary hierarchy...

1. Go to the Palette glossary at https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary

2. Search for ā€œlogicā€

The result shows several line items including:-

Assembly Mode: > Logic & Processing, and

Assembly Mode: > Microchip

In my opinion, it would be helpful to show the complete hierarchy in each case, such as:-

Assembly Mode: > Logic & Processing : > Microchip

I realize that for economy of screen real estate on the PS4, the icons for intermediate levels are kind of not shown, however, when Iā€™m presented with ā€œAssembly Mode: > Microchipā€, it implies that ā€œMicrochipā€ is a direct child of ā€œAssembly Modeā€ which it is not.

ā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Hereā€™s a situation where Searching the Pallette Glossary stops functioning

Try these steps...

1. Search on ā€œexclusiveā€

2. Choose ā€œShow in Menuā€ against the ā€œExclusive Gateā€ entry

3. Replace the search argument ā€œexclusiveā€ with ā€œor ā€œ. (Note the space after ā€œorā€)

4. Choose any ā€œShow in Menuā€ button, and I see a blank entry. All icons disappear. See screenshot

Iā€™m using the current release of Safari on an iPad with latest iOS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Glossary for (non Dream engine in-game) menus and other things

Hello.
    After finally getting in the Beta and spening only few hours, it would be an understatement to say that I'm overwhelmed.

I can find a great Assembly glossary in the link below, but would it be possible to add more stuff?

https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary

Things that are a tad unclear;
    - All the non Dream engine in-game menus. I mean the Dreams/Scenes/Elements etc. that are in the actual "menu" of the game (before you start creating something).
    - In line with the point above, the menu for saving something is puzzling. Same with publishing. In order to privately publish something, Iā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Input detection during the tutorials

When I first launched the Beta, I planned to jump right in with my Move controllers.

From the opening scene through the first couple of tutorials, I tried adapting the instructions to the Move controllers, but it wasn't intuitive. Everything was clearly designed for a DS4, but at no point was I instructed to change my input device and the Move Controller tutorial was buried at the end.

It's easy to point to my experience and say "well just use the dualshock, dummy", but good UI/game design finds ways to seamlessly adapt to all user types. It took me 5-10ā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Links should open in a new tab or window

Atm open posted links open them in the actual tab so after reading the linked website I have to go backwards in my browser to come back here again. A new window or tab should be opened as standard on my opinion for a beter workflow.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. So far good a little.. lot of a learning curve but in a good way!

So while creating in the dream world I do notice one thing that distracts me and that's the world.. let me explain so while it's great being in the world that you are creating in for me it would be nice with less of a distraction?. Simply put a white room or black either one would be fine it would help to be in an empty void rather then a galaxy so to say. Idk if that makes a lot of sense but for me at least it would be helpful to block out the soundings with a filter toā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Iā€™d like to be able to quickly search for posts by Molecules without having to type the exact name after ā€œ@ā€œ

A workaround would be a single thread to contain a single post from every contributing Molecule

Clicking on the name gives all of that Moleculeā€™s posts

Iā€™m finding that the answers given by Molecules on this forum are wonderfully helpful and make good reading. Their experiences are invaluable but a little hard to find

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove the 'Photos' option from audio objects?

Hopefully doesn't need much explanation... ;)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Thank you for listening to feedback!

We are back! And already we can sort items by "New"!

This is a massive quality of life improvement! Thank you MM! Can't wait for tomorrow!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Format options such as bold, headings , list on posts

This forum is too basic. We could do with some simple formating options.
    Edit post
    Bold
    Headings
    List ol and ul

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. User shared my own username with me

(May be a bug. Not sure.)

I just saw a notification on indreams: "Sakkaku-sama shared Supposer with you." My username is Supposer. I have no idea what "sharing a user" means. Or why it would make sense to share a user with that same user. Or why that would be possible in the system.

Just... kinda bizarre, really. XD

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using app on phone...

It would be awesome if the second screen keyboad would work :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Feedback pages freeze on mobile

Started a few days to a week ago.

Bugs forum is the worst, how do I a bit better, feedback ok, indreams forum pretty good.

When displaying these forum pages on mobile (Chrome latest, Android latest, wifi with good Internet) the entire browser freezes when rendering the root listing pages, only half of the long page appears, bottom half white/blank. After 10-20 seconds (bugs forum) it completes and is smooth.

Same freeze when entering text in the search field at the top of each forum. When you pause and the spinning search icon spins for 5 seconds or so thenā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. ā€œAn error has occurredā€ when I attempt to login on my iPhone

When I try to login to feedback.indreams.me on my iPhone, I am asked for my email address/password twice and the code texted to me. Every time I put the code in I get ā€œAn error has occurredā€. There is no explanation of what the error might be. I have checked my typing of my email address, password and texted code. I have tried about 5 times and got the same error

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. You cannot edit bio once submitted (indreams > bio)

From the indreams page you cannot edit your bio after you write it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base