indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notification bug

Notification on inDreams.me is bugged. "It's saying [user] shared European_Gamer with you." But in reality they are not sharing me with me, they are sharing a level, an object or something else with me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Useful features for indreams.me 2.0

I am making a "2.0" version since I can't edit my last post, and I have found two new things that might help improve the website at the same time.

First, Adding an edit feature for forum posts would help users who have found/made spelling mistakes, or when like to add to their ideas they have created.

Second, Since our profile photos are of our IMP would it be possible to make these bigger, so after posting an idea our profile pics look a bit nicer on the post.

Third, When a user selects a category, maybe make it whereā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Useful features for indreams.me

I've been scrolling around on the indreams.me website a bit and noticed a few things that may give the website a better feel for it. But I have a few ideas that could help to make the website better than before in my opinion!

First, In my opinion, I really like when social media platforms have a dark theme that can be enabled, some something like this in the setting might look cool. (With how busy everyone is at MM this is not a major thing, it can wait till one of you has a free couple minutes to setā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Use slashed zeros in creation URLs - itā€™s hard to know whch are 0s or Os

Reading and typing out links (eg https://indreams.me/dream/bTAlbiB0i-0 ) from the scene sharing page, it wasnā€™t clear which character was used so I visited a 404 page :^)
    Using the opentype font feature to render 0s with a / or Ā· would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. New Guides Available

Hey guys! Nice to be back after the maintenance!

I noticed this change over at indreams.me you guys might want to check out.

Full Dreams Icon Guide: https://indreams.me/guide/icons
    This has a list of all the icon names you can use in the text editors ingame.

Thanks so much MM for adding this - and great to see these resources slowly building over time! :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keywords: Are they dynamic?

Ive noticed on the portal page that the keyword changes. How are they chosen? is this based on the content thats shown on the page?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I search for and follow other users on indreams.me?

Only seem to be able to search creations and not users?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Create more subcategories for bug reporting

Having only one folder for bug reporting will very soon become too clutered to check for possible duplicates before posting a bug report, so maybe having more subcategories will help with this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow continued access to these forums after the 4th

It would be nice to still have a dialogue with you guys as you finish off the game and also report bugs we haven't had a chance to yet.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Different names for Flecks

In painting tutorial the video use flecks with different names to users flecks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In your Settings, "My feedback" should have a filter option to show only your "shared ideas"

.....as there currently is no notification system on the website (except through emails). It would also be nice if each of your shared ideas showed the most recent reply underneath and you were able to open up some more comments right there without having to go directly to the thread.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Left-hand "main menu" links can get blocked off

I believe there are two threads have discussed this already, but I'm going to try to make it more clear.

On mobile, this doesn't apply. Not even the desktop version ON MOBILE (at least for me).

On a desktop (such as laptop for me) when I go to the indreams.me website, if I click the menu button to show the links like "User guide" and etc. the bottom links such as "Send Feedback" and "Help" (when "Docs" is expanded) are unclickable because of the gray text underneath (copyright).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hard to find forums

It took me longer than I care to admit to find these forums. I didn't have any feedback to provide before today, but I was super interested in talking with others who were using the beta. Would be great to make it clearer that the feedback option launches these forums.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feedback forum layout bug in Russian language

For test i`m changed feedback forum language to Russian, and forum layout is broken

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. feedback forum bug in chromium linux

I cannot attach screenshot now, but when i`m using this forum in chromium on ubuntu, all the pictograms at the categories section is b/w for some reason.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Glossary is helpful, thank you, however it would help to have text on icons

When I access the Glossary on my Mac using Safari, hovering over an icon reveals pop up text.

This function doesnā€™t work on Safari on my iPad.

I suggest that at all times, the text description should be visible, even though this is not how it appears on the PS4. I would prefer not to be hunting through items, hovering over icons one at a time. It takes too long

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I don't receive some email notifications

I have my real email set in my profile. But it seems I can only get notifications for comment left on my own posts. It would be useful to be notified of responses on other people's posts where I've added my own comment, if I so wish. Otherwise it's like firing a common of into the black of night and never seeing it again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Assembly Glossary: Modes should load that mode, as it does in the game

Currently, you click on "Sculpt Mode," for example, and get a description without the sculpting tools being shown. Then you have to find the "load mode" button to make it actually go into that mode. This isn't how it works in-game.

I'd suggest something like:
    - Click on a mode.
    - Mode loads, with the same buttons etc. as seen in-game. The normal description is shown below.

This would make it easier to understand from a flow perspective, as it would work the same way as in the game. It would also be quicker to drill down into child buttonsā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. The little orange dot in the corner of the banner...

...at a glance looks like the alert indicator on resetera forum and freaks me out constantly as I think I have a new PM :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base