indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Someone Stole My Game and is Claiming it as Their Own

The first scene of my game "Home Alone Guinea Pig" has been STOLEN by Princesscutie13. And no credit to me or requested permission. I only allowed it to be viewed as to see my logic wiring not be repackaged! I ask that there COPY "Guinea Pig Simulator" be taken down IMMEDIATELY. It already received 47 likes from newcomers who dont know its stolen. PLEASE HELP. I have worked hard for WEEKS by myself to make and perfect this 4 part game and will continue to add to it. Please remove princesscutie13 fake unaccredited copy :(

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Dreams in PlayStation Store

Hey there. I'm quite a fan of Dreams for PlayStation 4, and I was wondering if we'll be able to upload our creations to the PlayStation 4 as downloadable games. They could even have the "Made in Dreams" label when you start it up. Also, Media Molecule could make 40% of any possible profits while the individual creators make the remaining 60%. The games created for the PlayStation Store could even have DLC, free or otherwise, and in-app purchases if the creators want that to be available.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Aim controller

Hi, are there any plans to introduce the aim controller to create shooting gallery type games with the PS4 camera ? If you have this feature in the pipeline....I will buy your product straight-away! Big Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Tag criteria don't display in search field as you page through results

If you browse, say, Elements, then specify a Tag of, say, "Human"...when you click Next for the next page of search results...the tag "Human" no longer shows as part of the search criteria

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Pinning a private creation makes your profile inaccessible to anyone but you

I pinned one of my upcoming creations (saved online privately), assuming it would just show as a "private creation" to others. But when I tried to view my page after logging out, I just got a 403 permission denied. Unpinning the creation fixed it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Watched On Twitch" Feature

I was really excited to have seen that my game had been watched on Twitch, though it had me asking myself a few questions.

How is this data being collected?
    Does watched roughly mean streamed, or is it a combination of everyone viewing the clip. (eg. If someone plays your dream for 10 minutes with 5 people watching, will it say "watched for 10 minutes" or "watched for 50 minutes)

And most importantly, is there any way I could see when it was watched or who was streaming it? I'd really love to see and hear some feedback from theā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Scrolling notifications than switching to following feed starts part way down page rather than top

If you are scrolling through notifications then switch to following feed, it will be part way down the list instead of starting at the top of the following feed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give us a List of all the Emoji, Colored Text Codes & Hidden Icons Similar to the Icons Guide Given on indreams.me

Give us a list of all the emoji, colored text codes & hidden icons similar to the icons guide given to us on indreams.me. Instead of making the community go on a large scale scavenger hunt to find them all, it would be better to give everyone the knowledge required to use these fun and fancy emotes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Please make "new" the default instead of "hot"

I think lots of threads are getting lost because of this. It's more important to see the unanswered threads than the busy ones.

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add ā€œSend Toā€ option

In addition to the Play Later option itā€™d be great to send creations to friends while browsing inDreams.me :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug with strange photo also on indreams. Plus missing photos

Someone made a photo which is simply impossible

• The text shown is not in this scene and is most likely from the next scene

• I donā€˜t have this text in this scene

• Player is dead on the floor but health is maxed. This is impossible. This is not possible via a bug in my game but you will get healed in the next

Also:
    I see a photo in Dreams itself by someone else which isnā€˜t appearing on indreams for my game. Why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clicking on a comment notification should take you to the source comment.

When I get reactions to comments that I have posted in my 'notifications' tab, there is not way to get back to the original comment.

Click on the text should take you back to the original comment so that you can respond/review.

Otherwise, you have to go to their profile, find the creation and then find the comment which is very redundant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pixel art editor

I think a little pixel art editor would be nice. Something to be able to create or edit sprites and to be able to animate them with onion skinning. It would be super useful

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to filter searches by photos, so that you can browse/interact with publicly posted photos.

It would be great to have an additional search filter ā€˜photosā€™ that would allow us to search publicly posted photos that appear on user profiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Locked to Offline mode and canā€™t seem to fix it

My PS4 is connected to the internet (a university campus wifi connection) and therefore can download games/ access content etc however Dreams is only available in offline mode and will not connect to a server despite closing and reloading the game numerous times. I have no idea how to access the online content and it is frustrating me no end!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. Question about referencing other games

I'm making a tribute to a flash game, and when I release I'd like to support the developer by mentioning the name of his game on iPhone store, or at least mention he has one if I can't mention the name of the game.

The dream I am working on is a fully functional recreation of the flash game (now over 10 years old!); I have contacted the developer and he has said he is fine with me publishing this, so my only question now if whether my dream will be de-listed for mentioning other games outside of Sony.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Please move recommender above trending to match in-game experience

The recommender is still below the trending feed.

The recommender should be moved above the tending section to increase/improve parity with the PS4 in-games changes that were implemented recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Indreams - canā€™t access feedback forums if clicking on link while using iOS ā€˜add app to home screen versionā€™

If you have used the iOS function ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ you are able to click feedback forums in the side menu, but not on the page that pops up, so unable to visit feedback forums when using progressive web app version of site.

Forced to go back to regular browser to navigate to feedback forums.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Indreams white gap at bottom when using iOS ā€˜add app to home screenā€™ functionality

If you use the iOS feature ā€˜add app to home screenā€™

It works great except when you click the sign-in button each time to refresh/show you are logged in, there is a white bar at the bottom of the screen that only goes away if you rotate phone to landscape mode and then back to portrait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give the possibility of using the teleportation gadget with the standard puppet camera.

As far i know, there is no simple way to do that without building a custom camera, but the default puppet camera is so good to use, the problem is while i can have the same information that a tag would given to me, i can not use the teleportation for precise translation and orientation because is not a tag itself and using follower pair it look at gadged is very imprecise in big velocity. Is something simple that can be very useful, for my main exemple i can use that to build a sensor in the camera view soā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base