indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let Us Delete Photos

Let us have the option to delete photos of our creations - in the game itself and on indreams.me.

At the moment, there's only an option to List or Unlist them.

For me, Unlisting them doesn't work as I could still see some unwanted photos on my indreams.me page.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Editing bio on indreams.me has a larger character limit than what is displayed on Dreams profile page

Thus, the bio appears fine on indreams.me, but as soon as you hop on to your profile page on Dreams the bio gets cut off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. website fucntionality

There should be a feature to allow us to look at and respond to comments on the dreams website.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Love the game! Wish sensors conveyed more info.

Take the impact sensor. If a red cube named blocky moving at a certain speed hits another cube thats brown then the brown cube with an impact sensor and splitter could discover the cube that hit it is red and moving at a certain speed along its X axis and is named blocky. because right now it seems the only way to convey this info is with dectors, tags, and alot of wires which is fine for one interaction but if one were to want 20 cubes that is a ton of wires for all 20 cubes to communicate allā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ā€˜Simplify visual effectsā€™ option wonā€™t disable

You > Edit profile > Simplify visual effects

I enabled this option a year ago on my creaky old iPad mini 2 using Safari.

Now, trying to disable it on my iPad mini 5 (2019) with iPadOS 13.2.3, the tick box for this option wonā€™t clear in Safari or the latest Firefox.

Iā€™ve accepted all cookies.
    Iā€™ve tried pinching in to make the tick box larger and easier to press.
    Iā€™ve disabled content blockers completely for this website.
    Iā€™ve tapped the tick box once and then save but the change still isnā€™t reflected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DreamsIcons typo

https://docs.indreams.me/en/guide/getting-started/icons

Create aniamtion
    <uicreateanim>

should be

Create animation
    <uicreateanim>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I

Features:

-Scary condition warning before play popup.

-Mature content filter setting- locked by age confirmation and a agreement.

-Spamming share report section.

-Needing a reason before blocking and a okay clearance to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. I

LOGIC NEEDED / SETTINGS WANTED

-it would be cool to have logic to change the controllers LEDs and what player, shade/colors in a dream. -LOGIC NEEDED-

To give a Collaborator a admin position to upload a private version to public version of a dream. -SETTING NEEDED.-

-It would be neat to be able to change your imp anywhere in game. 'Cough, like it was do-able with sackboy.'
    -Settings Needed.-

-like in the old lbp series we want to be able to change and customize how my toolbox in create looks color wise.

-Setting Needed.-

-we want to have a settingsā€¦

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Play indreams scene from site

Need some sort of button, to instantly launch dream from indreams.me on console, without follow process or searching

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. The Show/hide descriptions are confusing

Many of the descriptions for the switches in that menu say something like "Show or hide wires." But does turning it on show wires, or does turning it on hide wires? Applies to a few of the switches there. Unsure if this carries to the tooltips in-game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. will this get moderated?

I made a male version of this monster and hes a ken doll no privates and I have had no problems but I'm scared to post my female one, just like the male shes a barbie doll, no privates but im scared just because its a girl its gonna get moderated. im afraid to make pregnate characters cause im afraid that will get moderated too

these monsters are supost to not have clothes as its part of the lore of a game im makeing :-(

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Feedback Notifications Do Not Work For Me

I get no notifications in my emails for comments on ideas I've posted, or for new comments left on ideas I've commented on--both of which I would like to get. Note that the email address I am checking is the same one used for PSN, and to log in to indreams.me. Also, I am very active on the forums here on feedback.indreams.me, and when I go to my feedback page it shows a lot of posts that have new comments on that I did not get any notification for.

I get no notifications in my emails for comments on ideasā€¦

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Suggestion of a live chat akin to Discord

IMO this forum-like feedback type is too slow, and it would be more fun to be able to discuss things in a live chat manner akin to Discord. Would also make it easier to post screenshots for others and see reactions in live-time.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto login for indreams.me

If i go to feedback.indreams.me on PS4 browser while javascript is on, i get logged in automatically.

However, if i go to indreams.me i have to click thru to a signin page then enter my PSN details, Not slick or convenient.

I got to this page from within Dreams, Whats New, Patch Notes icon (bottom right) , This launches the PS4 browser to the front page of indreams.me.

I get logged in automatically to feedback.indreams.me, so maybe indreams.me should work the same way.
    I don't sign out of either site so it may be that indreams.me automatically signs out.

Also,ā€¦

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. Will this forum be available after the Beta when the game goes live?

There is a lot of really useful tutorial information in here. Will it be lost when the Beta is over? Or should I start writing all this down?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. T-Shirt

I want a "Made in Dreams" logo tie dye t-shirt with a few of the abstract shapes/stickers/strokes shown in promotional images banners and such.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Requests Forum

I think it would be awesome to have a "requests" part of indreams, where people can post what they're looking for.

For example: A tree with a physical tire swing hanging from a branch.

This could be a way to find people to make specific pieces for them. Or even to find collaborators on a whole project, but that become interested in helping just based on that initial little project.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us flag someone's feedback as "duplicate" of another submission

Let us flag someone's feedback as "duplicate" of another submission. Optionally let us enter 1 or more URLs to show where this feedback is duplicated elsewhere.

And when 1 or more feedbacks are flagged like this, anytime you drill into a feedback, right at the top, it should show the titles, links, and vote count, of all the flagged duplicates.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. Let us edit feedback we have posted

Let us edit feedback we have posted. Sometimes we want to clarify or add information. You could always show it as addendums at the bottom, so it's clear the idea was edited after voting began.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. My creations are not shown?

I just loaded into indreams.me, and under my profile, I see only a handful of my earliest creations. I haven't filtered or anything, It is like that in vanilla state. Using the search bar, I may look them up just fine. Adding filters or sorting doesn't change anything about it either :b

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base