indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the web site is not compatible with any android TV web browers i have tried..

I am using an Android TV invidia shield/android TV box and the web site wil not allow you to scroll down or page down. the scrolling up functions seems to work but you cannot scroll down with a mouse or page down key press... i have tried FireFox, Google Chrome, and Puffin Browser for Android TV... i

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback Forum Notifications

I'm not sure if UserVoice supports it, but I don't seem to have any notifications on the forums for if someone replies to a thread I have posted.

It would be nice after submitting a bug, if I got a notification for replies. Specifically when it's from the QA team. Apologies if I have overlooked a simple option to enable this!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Clicking "Play Now" is not working

Ping test works on Tools page. Running Android 10, tried in Chrome and Firefox. Play Now button appears on any Dream, but not doing anything. Click and nothing happens. Tried going to Home or Dream Surfing menus but nothing is working

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. We should be able to comment on peoples profiles via the website

A lot of people are getting requests through comments on their profiles and it would be a nice feature if we could check our profiles for these and reply to them through the website. Otherwise it would still be a cool social feature to add.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. The IMPYS voting on indreams

For future IMPYs voting, if possible or a good idea, it could be done online with indreams maybe even saving nominations as you go along if people dont want to do it in one sitting.

Further past that depending on feature priority, starting voting in dreams itself and picking up where you left off on the site (or vice versa) I figure once we can add dreams to the queue on indreams this will be possible :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Icons to add/remove images to the image carousel are invisible

Browser: Firefox 76.0 (64-Bit)
    Windows
    Any resolution

The icons to add images to the image carousel for a dream are invisible. They are still clickable and are functioning. Also the one to report content.

Cheers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Looking through a Dreamer's Creations is broken on indreams.me

I've gone to MmDreamQueen's page on indreams.me. I click Creations. I click Next to see the next page. I'm thrown back to the Dreamer Info summary page.

Or I try applying a filter. I'm just thrown back to the Dreamer Info summary page again

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LBP style queuing

While it's possible to follow creations in "indreams" I can't find a way to queue. Maybe there should be an option to queue up levels.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow copying within a sculpt

Hi!
    We all know, that thermo can be a hard thing to come by with. And we also know, that we can save a lot of thermo, If we put stuff in a single sculpt. However if I want repeat certain objects alot of time in a single sculpt, I can't do that. Cutting it out will result in a new sculpt which uses more thermo. Why is there no way to copy and paste inside a single sculpt? Just like the tool we already have, just INSIDE the SAME object! This would allow more complex sculpts more easily.
    Andā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Terrain tool

Making terrain can be a tedious job, I think a tool, especially for terrain manipulation, would be a great addition.

For example,
    -raise and lower terrain on a plane
    -sculpt land masses
    -texture painting, paint on the side of a landmass with a texture that looks like rocks to make it look like a cliff. Or gravel, Stone texture for a road or path.

I think it would be a valuable addition to the game and I'd welcome it openly

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. Playing games on theb website?

Can people play my game online, and if they like it they buy DREAMS?
    Like imagine if PC gamers got hooked on something made in a console? That would blow people's minds. Ever hear of Steam or Itch.io? If Dreams had something were you could give $, but don't have to, the $ is only to support the developers, and the site itself. How about it? That way people would be devoted to dreams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Listen to more than a small sample of the published music

Although you get a small 3 second taste of the published music it would be a lot better if you could listen to all of it or at least around 10 seconds

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Dream was played less than actual players entered the Dream

So my Dream (https://indreams.me/dream/mpXSBtqgUzy) was played about 3.000 times by ~3.300 people, I think those numbers are wrong or mixed up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't change email address on feedback.indreams.me

In my settings, I can change my name, I can change my language, I can change my account.

Why can't I change my email address now? I know I did in the past, possibly more than once.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. Being able to cancel inappropiate post report. Being able to report duplicates separately.

There, on feedback.indreams.me.

If you scroll through ideas, questions and bug reports, you can accidentally click the "report" button (especially if you're on mobile). And there's no way to go back.

Being able to cancel such reports would be a good thing.

Also, users could report an idea/question even if there's nothing wrong with it, except, it's a duplicate. Sometimes, maybe by accident, a thing gets posted twice in a row.

A separate report option would be really helpful to distinguish the two. A pop-up window to enter the link to an original question would help moderators clean such duplicatesā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Laser Scope direction can't be changed when non-local. Bug or flaw?

I have a rotating object that I need to read the distance to the ground. But when I click off local, it only points up. When local is on, the scope turns with the object giving the hypotenuse distance as opposed to the vertical distance. This gives highly inaccurate readings depending on the angle of the object.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I add a creation to my Play Later list

Please add it ingame in the order that I queued it! This is so frustrating. Right now it just randomly places the creation anywhere on that "timeline." They should be in order from left to right or something and not just random.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiplayer

when multiplayer is added, will it be in dream sculpting too? or is it just playing creations together?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. Add new features to the InDreams Website

The website is very nice looking but lacks a bit of options and features such as:
    -Seeing who played and liked your creations (like on LBP.me)
    -Seeing comments
    -Add levels to your queue
    -Seeing trailers for your levels
    -Editing and personalizing the background on "My Profile"
    -Change the appearance of your Imp directly from the website
    -(Optional) A background music while being on the website to make the website feel more "comfy" and "dreamy" :D

I am sorry for my english and hope that It helps you guys, thank you so much for your amazing work !

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base