indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot edit bug post once submitted

You can delete your bug post but not edit it. It would be nice to be able to do that rather than having to delete and start again. Also with an edit facility I could help you out with a bug master list of all reported bugs which I would maintain and add to daily ( I am good at that sort of thing) without an edit feature I cant do that.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to save items without needing to go in "remix" edit mode

Allow to save without needing to go in remix mode first.

Propose to save directly as a remix.

It's annoying when we just want to quickly download many items for later use, to have to go in remix mode before to be able to save an item into our PS4.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. any chance of staying in one spot tool when sculpting as I find myself zooming around and getting lost

when I'm trying to sculpt, it would be nice to have a confined to the area tool like a box that surrounds your work area. I find it so frustrating zooming around and losing where I am on screen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Online menu documentation only gives DS4 instructions, none for Moves

Online menu documentation only gives DS4 instructions, none for Moves. I mean look at this:
    https://indreams.me/guide/palette-glossary/assembly/guides/precise-move

It's all about DS4.

Why is all your documentation, tutorials, and instruction materials, so DS4-specific, and so anti-Move?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Cannot Upload Photos

So I was thrilled about 3 days ago when I saw thereā€™s an option to upload your photos and then view them on indreams.me
    Very cool stuff...
    However, the next day (after updating many of my creations) I took a bunch of new photos and went to upload them and when I click on the Upload button it doesnā€™t work. Itā€™s like itā€™s not registering that Iā€™ve clicked it or something.

Hope we can get this fixed. I love sharing these photos with collaborators and friends, and talking more about Dreams!

<Thanks for the dreams!>

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. We need a "Scene Panel" to display all objects within the scene for quick editing.

Though I enjoy the Scoping-in feature, it's not always clear and precise. It would be helpful to have a scene panel that shows all the objects within the scene such as grouped objects & their parenting hierarchy, scene elements, and gadgets. It would be easier to click a specific element in a scene panel rather than digging around trying to find it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. Good

I would like for you guys to add a feature to be able to create a realistic ish plane with moving flaps and prop that spins.I have tried to create one in early access but cant figure out how to create moving control surfaces and a prop that spins.Maybe im missing something.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't return to home page when signing in

On this forum, I may find a topic I wish to upvote.
    Except I need to sign in to vote.
    Clicking sign in removes me from the page I was on asked so I lose the topic.
    Can I sign in yet stay in the same page?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mas tutoriales sobre herramientas y estilos de creaciĆ³n

Buenas tardes, ante todo gracias por crear este pequeƱo gran mundo llamado Dreams.

He jugado la Beta y he comprado el acceso anticipado, gracias por doblar las voces a EspaƱol, la comunidad lo agradece muchisimo.

Mi propuesta es MƁS TUTORIALES, me encantan los tutoriales que habĆ©is creado, interactivos y divertidos. ĀæSeria posible aƱadir mĆ”s tutoriales? Creo que hay temas en los que se podrĆ­a profundizar mĆ”s, como el tema de las rĆ³tulas en la creaciĆ³n de personajes, etc...

Y por favor, no os olvidƩis de la comunidad hispana.

Mil graciasĀ”Ā”

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding to play later from indreams

I haven't seen an option to add stuff to play later section from indream, that would be useful. Even better with an app, I hope you add it. Sorry for my English.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Next and Previous Dream buttons on Dream Details page

When you filter on the site and then click into a Dream for more details the only way to get to the next Dream in the filtered list is to go back to the search results.
    It would be great if there was some next/previous arrows or buttons so that we can navigate to the details of the next Dream in the list without having to go back each time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Notifications not updating?

Pretty sure my notifications aren't updating on indreams.me. I've received a few thumbs up and asset usages over the last few days, and they're showing up just fine on Dreams, but the last notification I have on indreams.me is from a few days ago. <3

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. ā€œZero commentsā€ apparently doesnā€™t mean ā€œzero answersā€

When I skim through the new entries in feedback.indreams.me, I have been assuming that if a question that Iā€™m interested in has zero comments, then it has not been answered.

So I move on and try again later.

It seems that if Mm has answered the question, that answer is counted as a comment. I think it should be.

See the screen shots...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. 2-Player turns game into Restricted Mode

Playing on the PS4 Pro my girlfriend joined locally to play couch co-op and when she joined as a guest it turned the game into Restricted Mode and we were only able to play Mm levels. After she turned her controller off however, the game still remained in restricted mode and I had to quit the game completely to come back in to play unrestricted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  16. On my "Watching" page, whenever try to go to next page, gives Server Error every. single. time.

OS is various. Whether on work computer or home, it does the same thing.
    Browser is Chrome

When I go to my profile page and to "Following" and then to "watching," I can never go to the next page. It just gives a "Whyyyyyyyy" and Server Error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  17. Computer Sculpting

I personally have a lot of trouble with creation with the motion sensor. I would appreciate another way to edit, such as being able to create with a mouse and keyboard on this website. I'll admit I don't know how difficult that would be to do, but I think it would be a lot easier for a lot of people to edit creations from the computer than from the PS4

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add move control explanations to the glossary

Hi I really like using the glossary on indreams to read up on tools and to learn how to use them but I find it hard sometimes because I use the Move Controllers over the DualShock. Unlike the glossary descriptions found in game, the indreams glossary only displays DualShock glossary controls and I always find myself having to figure out what exactly the glossary is telling me to press. To sum it up I think the indreams glossary would be better if there was an option to switch to move controller descriptions instead of DualShock so I could follow alongā€¦

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  19. indreams.me iOS and Android app

indreams.me is a good Website but is bugged on Android Webbrowser and very uncomfortable to use on iOS. A mobile app with all content as indreams.me would be amazing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. Score boards on indreams.me

Hi there !

It would be cool to have the scoreboards on indreams.me. Or they are there but I did not find them?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base