indreams.me šŸ¦•

Welcome to the indreams.me section of our Feedback forum. We’re keen to hear all your ideas, suggestions and bugs for improving indreams.me. Search the forum to find existing topics to vote on, and if you have something so fresh and so clean that no one else has ever posted of it before, submit a new one!

Note: If you are reporting a bug, please tell us your browser and operating system. Screenshots are helpful too!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want you to be able to distinguish between full version works and WIP by category.

I want you to be able to distinguish between full version works and WIP by category. The unfinished product should not be in the same position as the finished product. To complete the work is very hard and great. There is a big difference with unfinished products.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Weā€™ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  2. KEYBOARD FOR MAKING GAMES AND SUCH

KEYBOARDS WOULD MAKE CREATING THINGS EASIER..,
    sorry for the caps, but if anyone sees this, they would agree that a keyboard can be used for typing comments in dreams, and they would also probably agree that the arrow keys and the like would be a great option for editing and playing games. It would be for if you have a poor controller, cant afford motion controls, and better yet, if we could use a mouse, that would blow my mind!!

Also try invert colors when you play games, it's amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  3. Access to other platforms with DREAMS

I am great with many things, can I take my talents from other softwares and put my genius into DREAMS? That way, DREAMS would be even better and easier, its not an insult to the perfection of the game, it's a compliement. Anyone agree?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Collections on indreams.me for use in Dreams

With the creation of some stuff being published to indreams.me portal, can we actually create like a collection - that way when we are in the game we can have it ready? or is it there and im not seeing it.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  5. Shadow tags

I've just realized the need for shadowing tags that creates shadows with certain lights placed in a scene. I'm currently trying to put together a level that will help people see how to make a portal like effect, and I have a block that's animated to towards a light depending on the players position and the block is creating shadows from the light and from the environment lighting.

So what I'm needing are tags that work with lights and their shadows like collision tags make certain objects collide with the tag that they are assigned to.

Let's say I haveā€¦

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  6. Why would you take away the Assembly guide on Indreams.me?

I really valued the Assembly Menu guide on Indreams.me. I found it useful and sometimes easier, to look through that on my laptop while I was gaming. Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  7. Email notifications from indreams.me is nonexistent

Back in the beta it used to work just fine, but now I am no longer able to edit in my email address. Were we ever able to input our email address? I've honestly forgotten.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  9. Interrupting numbered list in forum post resets numbering

I'm literally performing the repro steps for this bug by typing this post:

1. Start

2. Typing

3. A

4. Numbered

5. List

6. Then

7. Interrupt

8. It

Like this. And then resume it:

1. Like

2. This

3. And

4. The

5. Numbers

6. Start

7. From

8. One

9. Again

I typed the numbers 1 to 8 for the first part of the list, and I typed the numbers 9 to 17 for the second part of the list. What I typed wasn't what I got. The text entry box doesn't have a "show formatting help" link - we're typing plain text, not a mark-up language. Turning URLs into links is an acceptable departureā€¦

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Making textures and sharing textures and using textures in a project

A new tool to design patterns for spray paint and brushes in art mode so we can apply textures example, say I wanted to make a wooden floor and a metal towel rack and a plastic chair I cannot do this with the current limits and restraints that Dreams Creator Early Access has in place but maybe when Dreams comes to shelves these could be new features

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  11. Is the QA feedback Team on hiatus?

Haven't heard back from you guys in a while, before 7th October, you answered quite regulary. Should we be worried?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  12. social spaces in dreams and indreams

i was looking at the social side of dreams ( indream included) and i felt like there is not a place where people can connect with each other.
    Obviously they can follow creators , comment ,see creation and remix them etc... but there is no place where you have the opportunity to ask for help on a project , chat , meet the people of the Dreamaverse; i mean maybe when the online multyplayer will kick in there will become easier to come across other creators(or players) and in a very natural way to create interlacement between strangers and promoteā€¦

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  13. Next and Previous Dream buttons on Dream Details page

When you filter on the site and then click into a Dream for more details the only way to get to the next Dream in the filtered list is to go back to the search results.
    It would be great if there was some next/previous arrows or buttons so that we can navigate to the details of the next Dream in the list without having to go back each time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow users to save content to "Play Later" from indreams.me

I often go into indreams.me to browse creations, and I love it. However, if I'm at work (which is usually when I'm browsing) I have to "Follow" a creation or a dreamer, then remember who or what I followed. the Play Later feature seems much better suited to indreams.me, so it's kind of surprising the option isn't there. If I'm way off base and it's just hidden somewhere I haven't seen, please correct me!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ideas for new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  15. remix

It would be really helpful if the Indreams page of a creation displayed whether the creation was remixable or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MmPicks unknow ?

Hello,

On the PS4 Website "dreams beginners guide" (https://www.playstation.com/fr-be/explore/this-month-on-playstation/dreams-beginners-guide/?fbclid=IwAR33ppmvdY9dO5gQ9PpkK0rnQtqeuOLhB1LFtMTZEILIZqUL5W35xXejLJw#sf229690726), you advice searching Mmpicks in the dreamsurfing but I can't find him in dreamers selection. Has he change his name ?

Many thanks for your answer !
    Kind regards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  18. Sidebar gets clipped on short pages

Example page: https://docs.indreams.me/en/help/backwards-compatibility/text-textures

The sidebar menu is cut off, because the main page content is shorter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New indreams update is great!

Love the aesthetic, way to go web design team!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  20. Update 1.08 not shown on Indreams.Me

10.8 AND 1.06 Are Not Seen On The Website.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinkingā€¦)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs šŸ›  ·  Flag idea as inappropriateā€¦  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base