can't delete a creation!
I can't delete a creation.
- I tweaked a truck model that was my own creation within a race track I made.
- I saved the truck outside the track and called it super dirt truck model.
- I used super dirt truck model in 2 creations: Track 1 and Track 1B.
- I tweaked the truck again and saved it as another creation called super dirt truck model 2.
- I replaced the old model in Track 1 with model 2 and saved it.
- I replaced the old model in Track 1B with model 2 and saved it.
- I tried deleting the old model, but it says I will also have to delete Track 1 and Track 1B. WHY!? I deleted the old model from these tracks! Why can't I delete a model if I already deleted it from the creations it was in?!
When you "save as new," you are making a remix with everything else deleted. The scene had the original truck in, so that needs to be preserved. The new truck is a remix of the scene, so the scene needs to be preserved and so the truck needs to be preserved.
AdminQA Team (QA, Media Molecule) commented
Hey there RyansDreamBox!
Thanks for getting in touch.
Seems very odd to me, I have tried to recreate the issue however I have not had the same experience you have. Could you provide me with a video or pictures through the process of how you have created the elements and are trying to delete them so I can better help you?
You remixed the old model to make the new model right? So the remix only makes sense if there was something to remix. The new version is dependant on the old version.