Dreams Bugs 🐜

With such a huge suite of creative tools, you may encounter occasional bugs in Dreams. It’s really helpful for us to hear about them! If you discover an issue in Dreams, please check to see if anyone else has reported the issue before and if someone has, comment on it with your experiences. If not, post a new bug report here!

Here’s some top tips to help us track down your bug as quickly as possible:

• Give us a brief, clear summary of the bug. If necessary let us know what you think should be happening that isn’t.
• Let us know the exact steps we need to follow to recreate your bug. For example -
“Load game > go to create mode > search for banana > stamp “super cool banana” > the banana didn’t load!"
• If possible it really helps if you can include a screenshot or video of the problem.
• Let us know the release version of the game – you can find this by having the Dreams icon highlighted on the Playstation homescreen, pressing “options” and then “information”. The bit we want is the Version number!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mmキャラのアルティオを使った場合、ドアガジェットがうまく動作しない不具合

Mmキャラクターのアルティオを使用する。
    ドアのガジェットを使ってシーン1とシーン2を繋ぐ。
    シーン1 > シーン2 > シーン1
    と移動した場合、シーン1 のドアガジェットではなく、スタートにワープしてしまう。

CiaoPSN TestLevel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Sony Entertainment Network
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mm Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. a bug in your oun "Dream" that has apparently been a thing for a month! "According to the comments

It is a bug in your oun game that has apparently been a thing for a month! "According to the comments". The game is "Arts dream". Lvl is "the Meridian forest". The bug happens at the start where holding down R2 doesn't do anything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Release Version Bug

I came across a bug where after saving a version of my scene element to private status, it wont let me place my scene element in a dream. It doesnt even show in my creations when i try to do this. Also im noticing that if i were to release this same scene element, the only options i have are public (remixable to everyone, private, and save to console) it doesnt give me the "playable" option. I dont want people to remix this as it is not intended to be remixable.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DS4 is not able to cutout without a solid color, unlike the moves(Bug?)

I ran into this bug, along with another person when trying to replicate a video of a wood texture
    https://twitter.com/MartinNebelong/status/1241866018542280704?s=19
    It doesnt seem possible to recreate this with a DS4 since you cant cutout without a solid color. Please add in this feature or fix this if its a bug, PS Moves and DS4 possibilities within create mode should be equal imo

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Create Mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trigger Zone's label detection is broken when trying to detect labels of sculpts inside puppet's limbs

I have found a bug regarding Trigger Zone's option to detect labelled sculpts whenever they are grouped with any of the puppet's limbs.

When any of the sculpts is put inside any puppet's limb, Trigger Zone ignores either/all of the tweaks of the sculpt like label name, visibility or collideability and outputs a 'Detected' signal despite not meeting the criteria for the sculpt to be detected.

I've released a scene that has the bug shown in DreamShaping mode here:
    https://indreams.me/scene/dnbPSrapWYT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Possession Recorder Doesn't Work Properly

I made a fully working truck complete with a test track that has jumps. I tried using the possession recorder to do a couple of laps with the truck, but when I play it back the recording is all messed up as if the timing is off. With some recordings the truck will turn too early. Other times it takes a jump and the physics react differently than when I recorded it, causing the truck to not be able to even complete a single lap. I can't get a single clean recording out of this gadget. ;(
    The thermo is…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets & Logic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Full Credits Error

I recently posted a game called No Exit where I made a point to create eveything myself. Never once did i stamp anything into any of the scenes that was created by another user. However, when clicking on full credits it list well over 100 users.

I have made dreams in the past using assets from the community, I have no issue with giving credit where credit is deserved. It's just kind of absurded that when I make a point to not use anyone elses creations in my dream it lists over 100 users in the credits.

The dream was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Icon names on indreams

I've been revamping my icons guide over the past few days and noticed some possible issues/discrepencies with some of the names of the icons. I've left out issues with the <shortcut> names, as I'm guessing they are locked in.

So yeah, these are minor. But thought I'd point it out in case ;D

"Create aniamtion" typo

"Attached to objects" this icon refers to a feature that can only be attached to one object, not plural

<uimirror> and <uimetallicmirror> have the same title

Google-translating the icons page translates some icon codes, making them incorrect. You can add translate="no" to elements you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. sound timeline preview doesn't play the right sound when using long recorded sound

I also found at low fps(less than 30), the timeline doesn't work properly,especially when the clip s is 3 mins. it continues having power about 3s after it played all the sound should be played.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Subtitles on/off optionnot working??

As of todays patch v2.07 this bug this exists??

Im using a PS4 Pro on the latest firmware and a digital copy of the game from the PS Store in the UK. The game is installed on the internal HDD.

After booting up the game, saying yes to the first 2 options, i then press the options button to take me to the options screen. From there i goto audio, then press R1 for subtitles and turn them off. Then choose display and turn the watermark all the way down. Then press circle to go back to the options page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Item keeps disappearing when I enter view mode in puppet creation.

Item keeps disappearing when I enter view mode in puppet creation.

I created a vest for my puppet by cloning the chest plate, scaling it up and editing it. I grouped the vest to my puppet's chest and went to view mode, but the vest disappears, and when I go back into edit mode it is gone there as well. I had a saved copy of the vest, so I tried again by grouping it with the chest of my puppet, and again it was gone when I entered view mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Big problem with possessed recording (its stops)

We want to Record the driving of a self created vehicle in a Scene we build. But after a few seconds driving the Imp is shown on the screen again and we get the message "test mode left" in a green box at the bottom of the screen.
    I tried tt change the controls of the vehicle but that does not fix the problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Indreams notifications don't get sent for posts I've replied to

I responded to this post: https://feedback.indreams.me/forums/917383-dreams-feedback/suggestions/39948655-joystick-rotator

And a further reply was added there, but I did not receive a notification email for it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sound envelope doesn't reflect pitch

I'm using the envelope output of my sound files for mouth animations. However, some of my voices are pitched up +3 (with Vari-Speed turned on because I don't like the distortion when it's off), and for those the envelope doesn't play in sync to the actual sound. The envelope output seems to ignore the pitch tweak.

However, if the sound is placed on a timeline, the envelope DOES adjust to the pitch change, leading me to believe this is a bug.

How to reproduce:
    Record a sound of 10 seconds length.
    Plug a value slider into the envelope to make…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sometimes games don't load or freeze, I don't know why.

Sometimes my game freezes while loading someone else's game, and makes me have to reboot the game a couple times now.
    Not only that but sometimes it seems my PS4 doesn't let me return to the menu if I hit the PS button. That only happened once. I own a digital copy, still love dream though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Keep changes" Keyframe at frame zero of looping Timeline only works once

If a Keyframe with a duration of 1 frame and its "Keep Changes" tweak switched on is at frame zero of a looping timeline, it only works on the first pass through the timeline.

Repro steps:

1. Create a sculpt.

2. Create a Timeline.

3. Set the Timeline to loop.

4. Set the Timeline's duration to 2 seconds.

5. Create and start recording a Keyframe at 0 seconds on the Timeline.

6. Animate the sculpt's "glow" to 30%.

7. Stop recording.

8. Turn on the Keyframe's keep changes.

9. Create and start recording a Keyframe at 1 second on the Timeline.

10. Animate the sculpt's "glow" to 0%.

11. Stop recording.
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. AV short not found is DV search

Hi:) I recently published a short teaser for a new game I’m working on as to see if people want to be a part of development. It’s called Second Moon. It’s playable, listed and viewable on my profile by others, but unlike my other publications it turns up no results when searching for it on the dreamerverse. It’d be nice if it did seeing as interested parties would be able to see that it is a project they could be a part of. Thanks, other than that I’ve never had any problems with Dreams :) phenomenal work everyone!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dreamiverse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Connectors indicate they can be attached to things they cannot be attached to

Gadget as child or parent: outlined hover, sound when placing. Doesn't place.

Painting as child or parent: outlined hover, sound when placing. Doesn't place.

In-scene Text as parent: hover, text-moving sound when placing. Doesn't place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base